Shokei Sareta Kenja wa Lich ni Tensei Shite Shinryaku Sensou wo Hajimaru - Vol. 1 Ch. 1.1 - Valley Of The Dead

Dex-chan lover
Mage gets executed
[The Office theme plays]

Your prank went too far this time Jim.

Dex-chan lover
How do you defeat the demon lord but get exile by a bunch of weak humans? Is the hero stupid, what kind of peaceful world is this going to be with these corrupt leaders in place

Dex-chan lover
Lemme guess... this is France, yes?

Without the guillotine.

I mean, I'm glad the girl kept her naivety until her death while gladly to be used to death by her own people like that 🤔she is surely something

Dex-chan lover
Now you fucked up

In other news, Can we create video embeds on Mangadex yet? BBChode should support it, but does someone know if it's an unimplemented/disabled feature?

Supporter
@Qwormuli

Too charitable, IMO. She's a HERO, smart, not some random idiot who doesn't know any better, she SHOULD know better, she should know this, she should be able to see whats going on. To still choose to ignore the evil being done, to pretend it isn't happening, even as it's literally being done to her, for her own selfish fantasy, counts as evil IMO. Especially when the other hero, our MC, tried to tell her! Could see what was happening! The truth! She choose to ignore it!

She accepted her death thinking that people look at her as a threat because of her strength, and when she dies, everyone will go back to being good people helping one another doing good things.

Which is dumb. Everyone knows they're just gonna go be a bunch of dicks to each other.

The Hero didn’t want a Civil War. But looking at how corrupt the nobles and the king. It’s wouldn’t be bad to see one happen and get rid of the corruption for a little while. :/

Fed-Kun's army
Majority people be trash. Always ASSUME the worst, be prepared for it and then my favorite thing ever.

Counter-Kill.

When someone tries to kill you and you instead kill them. The most joyous of results in the entire universe.

the hero is a braindead retard... they have already killed the demon king and are very powerful, it doesn't change anything whether they die there or not. why would there not be peace and wars start again if the hero isn't dead? if the humans wanted to go to war they would either way. she said it herself that if they escape they would even probably not try to find them because they fear their power. in fact, by dying, she is letting all the corrupt ones in power do whatever they want without being restricted by powerful heroes. so, that bitch is making her friend die with her for no reason and increasing the chances of there not being peace. she's probably just a psychopath who wants to be with him forever and has already brainwashed him. I mean, just look at her face in her final moments, she looks like she's enjoying it more than looking like trying to comfort him

Aggregator gang
Brutal. Yep, let the purge begin. World like this should be reshaped to a better one or just be destroyed. Whatever to be chosen in the end I'm in for that read.

Dex-chan lover
The hero and sage that defeated the demon king are subjugated by a bunch of humans...

This will never make sense but the stories are acceptable.

Dex-chan lover
Very standard Japanese hero, it seems like all of this kind got brainwashed by their on ideal.
Good heroes must notice "Who is the true evil" and that's including the king and their own comrades....or themselves.

Users who are viewing this thread