Shokei Sareta Kenja wa Lich ni Tensei Shite Shinryaku Sensou wo Hajimaru - Vol. 1 Ch. 1.1 - Valley Of The Dead

Fed-Kun's army
annnnnd this is why before you save the world be sure to eradicate all religion and it's zealots first lol

The problem with these betrayal plots is it ignores the possibility that they built up any trust during their journey at all.
For this to be possible that means every general, soldier, citizen, magical creature, friendly gods, would be ok with their deaths. All at the word of an incompetent priest and king.
It also means that the heroes never sees the betrayal coming, thus making them idiots and therefore, unlikable.

Aggregator gang
So... That random foot soldier managed to somehow stab though his rib cage on both side and somehow get his heart though there at the same time. Clearly he is the deamon king with that kind dark magic..!

So they're about to die and he doesn't tell her "i stayed because I love you"? Or just "I love you"? Ffs man grow some, last opportunity before death to say it and his patheticness can't even let him say the words. Typical of male manga protags, I wonder if its a cultural thing or just herbivore writers.

The sage: it's a beautiful day outside, birds are singing. Flowers are blooming. I'll cause a nuclear war, cus' you deserve it.

I guess they didn’t see it coming because it happened as soon as they came back. Imagine coming back, meeting the king and then being chained with anti-magic chains right away. Then the king spread rumors about you for weeks/months as you are rotting in a cell.
Also, there are a lot of people, in history, who died for what they thought would bring peace.

Dex-chan lover
Juuussstttt like the Marley Empore that created the demon that is Eren Yeager[/spoiler

Thanks for the chapter!
Claire is too idealistic. Considering they're being murdered after killing the Demon Lord there's no way that corrupt clergy and scummy king are planning to live peacefully with their neighbors. Especially executing people on trumped up charges for things they haven't done or evidence with more holes than a sieve. Probably knew Claire and MC would turn on them once found out how corrupt and greedy they were so struck first to make sure the heroes' power would never be used against them or fall into another country's hands. Should've been more careful with self-fulfilling prophecies, as now the MC is going to turn into a monster from hate and rage and destroy them as claimed.

Double-page supporter
@MangaLover6

?? which manga character are you talking about i am curious.

Enri is a female character in Overlord, she's similar to the Female hero in this manga (braided blond hair). I guess that's what @agshield mean.. (probably)..

Aggregator gang
Yeah I hold no empathy for their worlds human race, fuck it dude bring them war

Users who are viewing this thread