Shokei Sareta Kenja wa Lich ni Tensei Shite Shinryaku Sensou wo Hajimaru - Vol. 1 Ch. 1.1 - Valley Of The Dead

Seems like a good setup for a revenge story, but at least i hope they wont have overly comically evil antagonists. The kingdoms decision to get rid of the hero is actually pretty sensible from a political standpoint as they may fear her gaining too much power so come up with some false charges to get them executed. But ofc theres not going to be any depth and the antagonists will be comically evil and corrupt.
not that I'm arguing or anything tho still gonna read this.

Oh, the irony. You either die fast enough to become a hero, or live long enough to become a villian.

@ataniphor
Ironically, I think the king learned somehow that they will turn evil in future and assumed they are already corrupted. And played a self-fulfilling prophecy at its finest

Ah, sht, the chillsssssss. That was a dang beautifully done tragedy. If only the hero wasn't so kind hearted but also I guess isn't that what makes it more tragic.

Though honestly, that knight really went for it huh. not even getting bothered to move his hand down the staff even a bit and getting his gloves stained in blood just to get that maximum force to eject his heart. Also, his executioner's probably been taking anatomy lessons with that perfect stab at the heart, lolol.

Dex-chan lover
So... the war's over. Now, in an enclosed city, that's about to crumble, they cast off the two best people "Just because".

they killed the heroes because they are afraid because of their power right, what a damn rotten bastard, the humanity is saved but at what cost?

Dex-chan lover
So the Hero is retarded. Ok, ill come back when there are enough chapters to forget about her.

?
all i heard was a retarded girl saying retarded things...
oh, well. that is love i think =p

Aggregator gang
You wanted to earn peace for your race by exterminating another one. If this isn't ironic karma, I don't know what is lmao.

Supporter
Ahh the hero is a dumb evil bitch I see. In what world is quietly being murdered by the also evil pieces of shit infecting the country make a PEACEFUL world? They're betraying and murdering the HEROS, of all people, what do you imagine they'll do to ordinary citizens, to the country, to the world? It won't be peaceful thats for sure. You could have stopped it, stopped them, but you choose to quietly be murdered, or as you call it "sacrificed"? Idiot, they're sacrificing you for EVIL, not peace.

Dex-chan lover
Man another one of these "I saved the world and everyone hates me" stories?

Double-page supporter
You know it’s nice to read a story untainted before revenge stories became a fad

Users who are viewing this thread