Shokei Sareta Kenja wa Lich ni Tensei Shite Shinryaku Sensou wo Hajimaru - Vol. 1 Ch. 1.2

Make them suffer !!
we-never-take-prisoners-just-necromancer-luggage-67954712.png

@captain_crunch
Well to be fair, when was the last time the people there either saw nor heard of a skeleton rising up from there? Its pretty damm deep.
Much less a powerful skeleton able to control an army of them? Besides, its not like they didn't do nothing, there is a fortress stationed right next to the place.

Double-page supporter
I summon King of Skull Servant. Its attack point is determined by the number of skull servants in my Graveyard. As i have hundreds of them, the power of King of Skull Servants is hundreds x 1000.

@CheerTheDead You just removed them from your graveyard, so your monster's attack point is 0. Also, you are cheating. You are supposed to have only 3 copies of each cards. Therefore it's my win.

Dex-chan lover
So this is how Ainz is when he first made the character and before he became it.

@Voreto

Guesses is that the 'demon lord' is just another fallen king.

Dex-chan lover
Dudes, it's rule number 4: you never piss off the skellybro. That's a map hazard situation just waiting to happen.

Lmao Imagine forging a bullshit prophecy to justify yeeting innocent heroes off a cliff, and retroactively making your fake prophecy legit by pissing one of them off in the afterlife. That's so meta.

Not a spoiler, just a speculation.

I'm gonna be really sad if the reason why she didn't move was because she "reincarnated" back into the life cycle of that world.

Those who are satisfied with their life will move on, whereas those who are like the MC remains.

Just the thought of them meeting again....

Users who are viewing this thread