Shokei Sareta Kenja wa Lich ni Tensei Shite Shinryaku Sensou wo Hajimaru - Vol. 1 Ch. 1.2

Dex-chan lover
There were clearly more undead coming up from the valley but in the next shot hes alone and the guards adress him as being the only one there? ok

Dex-chan lover
Why did they toss the 2 people they were most afraid of into a place called the valley of the dead that is also filled with whacky miasma? Wouldn't it be better to burn their bodies into ash?

@captain_crunch I'm not sure they know of some "whacky" miasma. It's called valley of the dead because everyone thrown in there stayed in there :p. And I'm not really sure the king there really feared them, but only the masses, which was probably his plot in the first place.

Im invested. I always like a good revenge tale (doesnt even need to be good kek xD)

227231930001202.gif

Nice job proving the evil priest and king completely right lol. Maybe he'll focus on them and not attack the general population, but I doubt it

sansundertaleSANSsansundertaleSANSsansundertaleSANSsansSANSSANSANSNASNANSANNSANASNASN EEHEHEHEHEHEEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEEHE

Users who are viewing this thread