Shokei Sareta Kenja wa Lich ni Tensei Shite Shinryaku Sensou wo Hajimaru - Vol. 1 Ch. 1.2

@riz The are limited servers and bandwidth, depending on your location the local cache server may not have the page yet. Your best bet is to donate to MD and let them buy more servers and bandwidth. Google invested a few billion dollar a year into their servers, MD does not have that type of cash. Or you know wait.

Local sage is too angry to die - his grudging skills are worthy of true Dawi!
(And that's precisely why you don't just drop a corpse of powerful sorcerer into ravine full of dead and necrotic energies)

Dex-chan lover
@Aznereth: I think that he would be more closely related to somebody that Does Not Serve... Or more accuratedly, to the one who blasted the previous one to bits and became a god. Which is NOT a good thing.
Story shows promise. I hope that he focus his effors to those who truly deserve it and not all who sees him funny, like those other betrayed heroes

@Korvalus
Nah, this one is too selfless to be like THAT bone daddy (also, Settra is eternal, he is just kicking Chaos' arse so deep no one had seen him in AoS). Same with sasuga Ainz-sama - his emotions are too stronk.
He could have been Arkhan archetype. But he does not seek undead dominion either.

Although more of a buildup would have been appreciated in the long run since MC sort of became instant OP in a couple of pages, the story looks really good and honestly I feel like the writing is really good that I thought it might've been based on a novel. I guess its because the story's main focus is the war part of the story after becoming an OP lich so I guess it's a bit understandable.

Or maybe I've been reading a lot of trash these days, I wouldn't know.

And dang is the king really dumb.

--- and here's me finding out it has a WN, I guess that's why the story's good

Im about to hate myself for what I am about to say but, page 20, "People like you should be burning in Hell."

Double-page supporter
Him walking on a bridge of undead is so fucking badass

Dex-chan lover
always remember the difference between negative and positive peace.

Dex-chan lover
time to exterminate all of humanity, he has not only his own grudge but has now absorbed the grudges and emotions of every person that has been thrown down there, that alone should warp his mind into nothing more than a machine to kill humanity.

Users who are viewing this thread