Shokei Sareta Kenja wa Lich ni Tensei Shite Shinryaku Sensou wo Hajimaru - Vol. 1 Ch. 1.2

Isn't reincarnation being used kind of loosely here? He's not in a new body. It's his body just minus the muscles, organs, and skin. Lol

Weird little point. I like how the soldiers at the end of this chapter are all holding spears (or bow) with swords as side arms, and are wearing helmets. Little touches of historical realism.

This is why you just let the hero retire in peace with a plot of land, somewhere peaceful with lots of nature for him to quietly pass away and not intrude and wreck your hegemony.,

Fed-Kun's army
They better don't make the skeleton boy fought the reincarnated Hero or anything like that. Sure the dude plan to kill all the people in that Kingdom but those are because they betray them first. He just wants payback, and he also honestly try to make peaceful world, if the hero come in as hypocrite I will drop this.

Is there anyone reading the WN? Mind giving me a spoiler?

if only the government put those brave veterans into own very houses with steady monthly income instead of kicking them onto Street of The Deads as homeless....

riz

...fuck, why i could playa video on youtube in HD w/o buffer while need waiting for more than half hour for 1 page of this manga????
shiet..
Orz

Found the wn: https://ncode.syosetu.com/n0651fj/

The Kingdom
Bonedaddy wipe out the royal capital and the asshole king by chap 2, then when on to become Immortal Lelouch (Unite humans by become everyone's enemy and all that stuff except he doesn't kill himself)

Users who are viewing this thread