Shokei Sareta Kenja wa Lich ni Tensei Shite Shinryaku Sensou wo Hajimaru - Vol. 1 Ch. 3.1 - Immortal Evil

Dex-chan lover
@ShadowWalker Maybe not. Don't want to mess up the place if there's still pieces of the reason why he and she turned into this. Maybe if the king was useful like Arche from Overlord.... You get the picture right?

Edit: Fixed my grammar and a few errors here and there

Fed-Kun's army
Is this the cycle of demonlords?
So the next hero will be born and fight him and end up being betrayed again.
I swear to god if this is really like that I would just want that world to end.

Dex-chan lover
65afd68facb2f4240a4dd264c9eb5b7568038ba4r1-456-266v2_hq.jpg

Supporter
Damnnn so short I WANT MORE! MOREEEEE OF THIS!

IT'S KINDA LIKE OVERLORD, BUT BETTER! A PROPER LICH WITH A PROPER UNDEAD ARMY AND PROPER "TAKE OVER THE WORLD" ASPIRATIONS! MORE CHAPTERS PLSSS

What are the raws up to?

Dex-chan lover
He should have said:
"You know, if you didn't kill us... If you didn't kill her... All of this, might not have to happen and she might even be the kingdom's protector from any and all external threat"

So that the king would "wish" he hadn't done it before he died

Dex-chan lover
It's only been 10 years and the king turned into a slobby fat ass. Talk about letting yourself go.

Double-page supporter
So, what now? He's gotten his revenge already. I can't imagine the hero would want him to commit all-out genocide on humanity, and he doesn't seem so far gone as to take it that far now that he's destroyed the main target of his revenge.

This could have been avoided if you just let my man smash the hero

If I remember correctly the novel this is based on, will go on for a while, he eventually turns into a legit demon lord yada yada. It's not a super long novel (around 280 chapters or so), and this three episodes of the comic already covered like 30 or so chapters.:D

Code:
Mod Note: Please use spoiler tags when talking about chapter-specific or future events.

1) Sometimes watching the buildup and execution of a plan is amazing on its own. Other times, the sight of countless minions pressing forward with sheer numbers in an unstoppable food is awesome. This is the culmination of the second.

2) Page 19 and 20 made me cringe a bit. Never stab the point of your weapon into the ground. Dirt would be bad enough, but a stone floor will do unspeakable things to it. I know it's probably Glorious Nippon Steel (TM) super special magic steel, but it still irks me every time I see it in any media.

And now, from the next release onwards, it will proceed at the pace of 1 second per chapter! 😊

Dex-chan lover
wait the hero was the only one that actually passed on... so why could he get her experience??

Users who are viewing this thread