Shokei Sareta Kenja wa Lich ni Tensei Shite Shinryaku Sensou wo Hajimaru - Vol. 1 Ch. 3.2

So he's pulling a Lelouch but without the dying part.

Also this is a fun story but if we're talking purely philosophy, I disagree pretty strongly. Ultimately, the everyday citizen of that kingdom didn't deserve death and in an endless war, the people who will suffer are the lower class and impoverished. At least without him, there would be periods of piece between the wars.

Dex-chan lover
This new servant has a kind of weird design lol. But that’s just from that one panel tbf

Hmph. It is kind of sad that in order to achieve world peace, humanity has to be united against a singular evil.

Twi

Fed-Kun's army
@OnionSkins
I read machine translations so it’s probably not completely correct but the gist of it is,
She’s the hero and he’s the demon lord. She doesn’t agree with him, though understands why he’s doing it. She also surprises him as she wasn’t the naive hero only looking at the good in people he thought she was. She’s aware the worlds ugly, but fought hoping for a better tomorrow.

Dex-chan lover
@llxUnknownxll - it's totally normal for a 1-year-old kid to be like "Oopsie Woopsie, uwu, I conquered the world". Are there any other stories like that except Death Mage?

@gregger - he can always get more minions, but there is a lot of tactical value in elite units that can crash the enemy's ranks.

@Tiddy1806 - he probably got the horns from a cow somewhere in the city's butcher shop.

@FuturaMIB - it's also interesting to see USA becoming the Evil Overlord.

Users who are viewing this thread