Shokei Sareta Kenja wa Lich ni Tensei Shite Shinryaku Sensou wo Hajimaru - Vol. 2 Ch. 6.2

the problem I see is that he just should rule humanity and be a constant fear to nobles, if you are a bad lord you will get kill. not an enemy of all humans. He don't need to destroy cities if he can go direct to the nobles houses

Dex-chan lover
MC is pulling off some Ozymandias-based strats. That being said, will there be a giant space squid later on?

Double-page supporter
The other kingdoms better be like wondering why the hero and the sage just randomly ain't showing up

Dex-chan lover
I wonder how many totally reasonable and just people he's killed? Another form of righteous bloodshed it seems. Of course, that's the point, but it's probably a good idea to not think everything he's doing is better than humanity.

Thanks for the chapter!

Dex-chan lover
One twist I foresee is that the people prefer living under him.. if he's not abusive.

Dex-chan lover
Oh man i can already see the chick getting resurrected and she is like "time to kill the demon lord" or be like "nooo what you are doing is bad, you are the enemies of humanity"
and our skele-simp boy be like kill me, my queen, lmao

Group Leader
@ramzy If she was going to do that she would have came back to stop him when he tried to resurrect her the first time. There may be heart-felt communication from the afterlife, but she's not coming back.

Double-page supporter
The existence of a hero would actually throw a wrench in his plans for peace, as it would allow people to perpetuate their differences and divisions under the pretense that the hero would take care of the demon lord.

Essentially, he needs to destroy the cycle of the existence of the hero that exists to destroy the demon lord and encourage humanity to unite independently of a hero so that their unity isn't a false, transient one, but one that will persist in fear of a future demon lord rising.

I think his plan will fall apart the second a hero arises, especially if the ones who control the hero use them to oppress those humans that have fallen under the demon lord's rule. I can see him eventually deciding to just unite humanity under himself rather than making him the object of their hatred/fear in that case.

Users who are viewing this thread