Shokei Shoujo no Ikiru Michi - Vol. 1 Ch. 1

Group Leader
@Kaganami The last page of Binchicken's version says they only did one chapter to bring the series to scantalation teams' attention, and they wouldn't be doing any others, so go for it.

Dex-chan lover
An isekai where you kill the isekai'd? Gotta say I didn't see it coming.

Fed-Kun's army
Thank you so much for the chapter, it seems to be a start of a great series <3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3

@Duralumin cmon bruh, the other chapter was just to bring attention to this series, they won't do more than that

Dex-chan lover
I'm pretty sure tht useless didn't have to do with his power and more on his personality or tendencies, he was a psycho and would commit a lot of atrocities.

Double-page supporter
Thank you for picking this up, I'd suggest swapping "wandering sheep" for stray but this is a decent translation otherwise, good work

Dex-chan lover
@DailyBacka3 other way around the male mc is the bait, i would say we will never seen him or he becomes the villain the real mcs are the other transported girl and mendou.

Group Leader
@Snerkus I forgot to add a note in it, but we choose "wandering sheep" on purpose, to have something different from the usual "lost/stray" that's quite common.

Dex-chan lover
Group Leader
@Oeconomist Both of your suggestions are really nice, mostly having Mangadex allowing scanlators to flag their scanlations in the listing as you you said.
I have no idea what's going on in the forum since I rarely go in there, but that'd be great to have that someday.

Whats their logic for summoning people if they bring great disasters?

while reading: wait why is this tagged shoujo ai?
after first chapter: oh.

NICE

Dex-chan lover
its intressting to see how his personality gets twisted in a blink of an eye

Aggregator gang
@tgb089
By telling the summoned people that they are the chosen hero and need to do X, an organization with ill intent could easily manipulate an impressionable teenager with superpowers.

Shit, I am going to sound like an X-men villain.

Dex-chan lover
I was holding back to read this, glad I did, I have lots to enjoy! thanks for starting this... it really looks amazing.
I guess his own assumptions of isekai coming from anime were his demise

Users who are viewing this thread