Shokei Shoujo no Ikiru Michi

Supporter
I'm not gonna front this is the first isekai that i've read with an inadvertently good story but a bad plot if that makes sense. Usually there devoid of creative ingenuity and op characters - but this narrative has a unique problem.

The "Story" of two opposing factions of morally grey repute and the third party that gets caught in the middle for just existing is actually very good. Not making it about the OP character and more using them as a "creative element" for the larger narrative of the world that already existed prior to their introduction is actually kinda genius.

The "plot" of making the Church seem like the good guys (up to the point i've read so far) and the Kingdom as bad guys for doing a bad thing and trying to gain more power for uncertain reasons other than "we want more power" is such lazy writing that I actively stopped reading this for a while from the third chapter just to forget about it and return with a fresh pair of eyes weeks later.

I hope the narrative pans out in such a way where it takes into account the world they're in, the complex nature of militarization, zealotry in the name of religion, and the irony of moral highgrounds - but in all likelihood, this will pan out to be just a focused narrative of the Executioner dealing with her own internal morality and the "tragic" path of our co-main in a different world.

Anyway that's my two cents on this.

Group Leader
I was woefully naïve on how much free time I had available. Previous chapters have been updated, but chapter 8 is still a couple days out.

Fed-Kun's army
this is trash, a badly written story founded on a poor concept.

Dex-chan lover
Just binged this. Interesting so far but I can see the eventual plot already, especially with this Yuri tag. She spends so much time with this girl from earth that she falls in love and doesn't want to kill her. Church bad etc. Still gonna follow tho

This is an alternative scenario where if Kazuma got killed by Aqua and Megumin became the actual Isekai protag of Konosuba .

Also Romantic rivalry incoming 😋
ErxijHDVoAEAEhR

Worst manga ever read, The characters are horrible, the setting is horrible, the author should be ashamed for writing it, and the artist should be ashamed for drawing it.

There better be a plot twist where Akari turns out to be some sort of a manipulative psychopath. This is a very interesting isekai, but if she's just another run of the mill naive, trusting airhead, it'd ruin the experience for me

Dex-chan lover
Well even if i love yuri the guy in the beginning was nothing more than a mob character? Damn sucks to be him
His old life was sad though when he discovered his power and tried to kill the king on impulse makes it good that he died
Well no guy will make yuri sail smoothly

This manga is getting an anime adaption LEZZZ GOOOO, It deserves it.

Fed-Kun's army
Man, that first chapter was so good. I really wasn't expecting that at all.

Users who are viewing this thread