Shoki Skill ga Benri Sugite Isekai Seikatsu ga Tanoshisugiru! - Ch. 16 - Silver Dragon

Dex-chan lover
Thanks! The translation/flow is a little awkward but totally readable. And I’m fine with that, it’s nice to see this series again. Thanks for working on it!

If, IF you want a suggestion for text, something that always helps me is to read it out loud. That’s a quick way to find any sentences that flow strangely, and it’s easy to see what needs to change that way. Still, this is a lot better than most MTL stuff I’ve seen in the past.

Group Leader
Thanks! The translation/flow is a little awkward but totally readable. And I’m fine with that, it’s nice to see this series again. Thanks for working on it!

If, IF you want a suggestion for text, something that always helps me is to read it out loud. That’s a quick way to find any sentences that flow strangely, and it’s easy to see what needs to change that way. Still, this is a lot better than most MTL stuff I’ve seen in the past.
Thanks. I’ll keep that in mind for next time…if there’s a next time lol. This was basically a mixture of me realizing that ChatGPT could do pretty decent translations and needing to procrastinate from my dissertation. Plus, I’m hoping someone else will pick this up After I gave it a bit of attention. It’s a series I really loved and just recently learned that the author ended their hiatus.

Great work bringing back a manga I also enjoyed. My one piece of critec, make the font smaller. There are some pages that the dialogue is overbearing.
thx. I’ll keep that in mind too. I was just worried itd Be too small and hard to read but I get that the opposite could also be a problem. I’ll look at some past chapters for a point of reference if I end up doing another one

Group Leader
An interesting way to give MC an op pet dragon.
Well he just got divine familiar magic last chapter so we knew he’d get something soon, but I wasn’t expecting it this fast.

and given that this is a family contract, it could lead to some interesting drama with MCs family who just lost their giant ancient dragon and the protection it promised them. plus the dragon mentioning that other person and emphasizing MCs hair makes me think that the silver haired person who saved him in chapter 1 might also be a relative of his who the dragon couldn’t make a contract with for some reason

Dex-chan lover
The flow is really off in this chapter. I don't even feel like it's because of the TL, the way it was drawn is just very erratic and abrupt.
How odd.

Dex-chan lover
I can’t tell if the organisation/flow of this chapter is just really bad or if there are pages missing. Judging from a reread, I think its the first one.
Either way, Thanks for the TL!

Double-page supporter
thanks for the chapter i start reading it from ch1 to remember everything

Group Leader
I can’t tell if the organisation/flow of this chapter is just really bad or if there are pages missing. Judging from a reread, I think its the first one.
Either way, Thanks for the TL!
I double checked the pages. It’s definitely all there but feels like they should’ve saved his dad s status discussion for later and given us 2 more pages of talking to the dragon so it didn’t feel so rushed and disjointed but maybe that was intentional. Kinda like a haha. You just met this dragon and he’s immediately bound to you. No time to think about it.

i don't remember reading this, what's the story about?
mc got pranked by god so badly that he had an awful life, died, was pranked by god again in his second life so his second family kicked him out, and then the remaining gods offered him a bunch of op skills as an apology. Now he’s got an awesome stepdad and is probably gonna Marry a princess

Thankyou for picking this back up. Thought it was still on hiatus.
Hiatus ended around the start of this year (which I only learned after binging this series again while I was organizing my followed manga) and I’ve been hoping someone would pick it up since then but so far no luck. Hopefully someone will now. It’s not the best series but it’s cute and funny

Dex-chan lover
Why Step-? That denotation is for a relative earned through remarriage, not through adoption. Not to mention using the denotation can hold the connotation that Larucu thinks of him as another father, when he doesn't feel any connection to his biological family that had kicked him out.

Dex-chan lover
Well he just got divine familiar magic last chapter so we knew he’d get something soon, but I wasn’t expecting it this fast.

and given that this is a family contract, it could lead to some interesting drama with MCs family who just lost their giant ancient dragon and the protection it promised them. plus the dragon mentioning that other person and emphasizing MCs hair makes me think that the silver haired person who saved him in chapter 1 might also be a relative of his who the dragon couldn’t make a contract with for some reason
the silver hair that save MC cant do contract since he already adult maybe, since the dragon mentioned they need equal relation (baby dragon = human child), as for MC former family i forgot are they the clan the dragon mentioned or just his mom the only one from that clan then married to his blood related parent ?

Users who are viewing this thread