"SHOPSKILL" Sae Areba, Dungeon ka Sita Sekaidemo Rakusyou da: Hakugai Sareta Shounen no Saikyou Zamaa Life - Ch. 14

Dex-chan lover
I hope bully dude bullies the MC even more, he's a trash protagonist and a whinny brat who tries to surpass Shadow the Hedgehog in edgyness. A shame the artist's skills are wasted here.

Feels like the mc became this completely different person somehow? Like does anyone else feel that way? He started as this kind of rebellious silent anti-establishment type character and now he's this "Know-it-all" do gooder?
We thought it was a gender-change potion, but perhaps it was actually a genre-change potion all along. 🤔

Dex-chan lover
thanks for the chapter
still a bird hard to believe it is the same mc we had before

Aggregator gang
I was going to read the webnovel but it was vastly different. Waiting for ch.15 translation

Aggregator gang
Shame the gender bender mc character isn't just a new character. "She" seems like a whole other person and i kinda like "her" more than the mc xD

Fed-Kun's army
Is this author retarded?? You made the MC do all of this shit, when the MC is also a fucking brat who pushes his only friend too while blaming her, holy hypocrite

Users who are viewing this thread