"SHOPSKILL" Sae Areba, Dungeon ka Sita Sekaidemo Rakusyou da: Hakugai Sareta Shounen no Saikyou Zamaa Life - Ch. 18 - "Do not get too excited In love…

Dex-chan lover
A lot of convenient things happen just to progress the story. He put on a disguise? They recognize and find his home anyway. He just left? They immediately come in (literally since door is open lol) to put everyone in danger. MC momentarily lost around 50 iq points just so all of this can happen. It is really weird.

Aside from that, he is being a real dick to the other girl for no reason.

Dex-chan lover
"Love Triangle"? "Threesome"? With who? This edgy edgelord who's all "i don trust no one"? Nah. I press X to doubt.

Aggregator gang
His attitude got kind of annoying, but the ever increasing annoyance on his face is growing on me.

Hopefully he won't go full stupid and flip back over to being just annoying again.

Dex-chan lover
MC would have achieved better results if he had gone full batman lmao

Double-page supporter
just a bad joke
first he immediately assumes the egirl tiddy form of the MC is really the actual MC cuz big ol anime fierce eyes
now this, author pretty much convinced all the readers this guy should just die since day 1
1/10 chapter shame, shame on all of you

Dex-chan lover
I agree especially with the enemy instantly recognizing him. Just wearing a mask would have the same results if not better.
Mc got an ability call gender bender and wanted to use it what wrong with that!?

Also this can’t possibly be the authors fetish or anything why would you think that!

….but yeah this was 100% a “because I can” moment from the author also it may have also been a “I actually wanted a fmc but thought a guy would be more popular” thing.

Users who are viewing this thread