"SHOPSKILL" Sae Areba, Dungeon ka Sita Sekaidemo Rakusyou da: Hakugai Sareta Shounen no Saikyou Zamaa Life - Ch. 19 - Don't Run Away Like That Day.

Dex-chan lover
Why didn't he ever think letting girls home alone when monsters/criminals roaming without defense mechanics a bad idea:questionblob: Now he had to move his base and/or kill every last ppl who know where he been living or they'll keep coming again :kek:
He didn't expect that they would have connections with upper brass to access information that should be inaccessible to others(and knew exactly where to look). Even more so since he even went through the effort of hiding his real identity.

I mean honestly it's not unlike Spiderman hiding MJ at his place real quick before getting back in the fight. How the hell is Peter parker supposed to expect the enemy suddenly found his real identity and obtained his private address through special contacts in the couple of minutes since he left, and immediately went straight there.

Dex-chan lover
just read the raw and
no mc didn't do shit he seem to let the bully go again just so he can die hugging random bullshit and die.
fucking nothing fucking worthless of a story.
oh forgot he let the rest of them go too for some fucking reason so the rest of them still alive somewhere

Last edited by a moderator:
Dex-chan lover
This shit sucks why mc still dressed as a girl lmao and what a lame backstory too

Group Leader
i-think-yuji-can-see-sukunas-slashes-v0-1eva8e2uqtdc1.jpg

Dex-chan lover
This shit is so dumb, the arc is dragging on for no reason while MC's acting like an idiot for also no reason and all the results are the usual cliches. She should've sliced her throat and the other girl should've been shot in the head, just to be fucking original for once.

I'm also coming to hate the ragged teeth and whatever design they use for bad guys, just draw the nutjob like any other person while he's losing it, that's far more scary than to making him look like a fake person.

Users who are viewing this thread