Shougakusei ga Mama demo Ii desu ka? - Vol. 1 Ch. 2 - Shinjiru yo! "I Believe You!"

Dex-chan lover
must feel good having yo momma reincarnate to a loli grill with no blood connection to you at all, can't wait for the fucking

Contributor
If I would suggest on something, ease up on the tildes. There are symbols that are longer or adjust the width of the character.

same author of that trash KissxSis... ugghh, I hope he does something really good here, and do not do the same shit he does in KissxSis
At least this beginning is nice.

Aggregator gang
had she been a highschooler then mayyyyybe he would at least be in the grey zone if the police saw them together, but since she is a 5th grader.....dude has to be 24/7 on the look out for the cops or else its jail for him, and having the girl go and say she is actually his mom wil only make matters worse for him. other than that, pretty nice story so far.

Idk why someone hate that author. But at last for me this is gold..... No its already orihalchum if you know what isekai manga is. Hahah joke aside... I wanna know it is incest or not if they fell in love?

Dex-chan lover
I don't see this becoming an incest thing. KissxSis they used the "not by blood" trope.
But this, despite being a completely different girl/woman, is still his birth mother. It'll likely be something along the lines of "staying in till I know my son is doing fine."
You'll get the romance with the obvious love-interest and the sad parting where the mother says she has no regrets and departs for the afterlife. But, plot twist, she never actually left.

This will all end with some comedic shenanigan like a tween asking when her newly married son will give her grandkids.

"must feel good having yo momma reincarnate to a loli grill with no blood connection to you at all, can't wait for the fucking"
-kronix
this tbh
can u imagine this guy is gonna deflower his own mom
living the dream

@lonefire i guess at least i can't imagine a sane guy , deflowering his own reincarnated loli mother if at all . only sickos do that . but we're talking about a confession here aren't we ?

so ... moshi moshi , keisatsu desu ka ?

Fed-Kun's army
Goddamn Kokona chan is adorable. Dont mess with me author, you better keep this wholesome

Contributor
Please Let The MC dating That Tsundere Legal Loli
Please dont Let Him Become Severe Mothercon

@zetsubouzanto
I'm not sure if i remember correctly but Masou Gakuen HxH light novel just did similar to that
but instead of reincarnated body, it's a recreated loli god body and i'm not sure if they are still blood related or not

Dex-chan lover
Fellas we got a chance here, just found out same author as sisters incest manga...

We going "sort of legal" wincest.. Just drop wincest luv on author twitta

Users who are viewing this thread