Shoujo Junrei - Vol. 3 Ch. 23 - The Journey of Two Troubled Souls

"You two just need some time apart to put things into perspective and fix your friendship."
"You're right, I should never speak to her again!"

😐

Imagine getting actual advice from a sociopathic cunt but you go full 6th grader mode and hit em with the “nah fam im out”. If that bitch doesn’t get hit with a shovel in the next chap, imma do it myself.

Dex-chan lover
The difference between the magnitude of disasters this author talks about and illustrates is hilariously enormous. Like I've seen actual typhoons, you can't even stand straight in the wind, but the panels of them outdoors during the storm chapter was just like a moderate rain at worst. Now there is a nation-affecting earthquake that's only a mag 7 which, while pretty strong, shouldn't directly affect the whole country. Sure there aren't collapsed things everywhere, which I expect from Japan, but how did it affect the whole country yet not affect the city enough to shutter every cafe.

Aggregator gang
As always, the credits page puts the whole thing into hilarious perspective.

What's up with that conclusion!!?
Damn you Aiko!
Lol credit sums up everything.
Thank you for your hard work!

Well tbh the girl is giving well meaning if wrong advice

The guy is a jerk and worse, a predictable boring jerk. He's also a guy in a yuri-ish manga and that's terrible

The girls r also idiotic but believable.

Overall boring, i want it go back to normal yandere-ism.

Dex-chan lover
@Laparoscopic Yeah, that's kind of the page I'm on. I keep thinking that I kind of like the base premise, core characters and their situations, and I'd like to see what some other yuri mangaka I like might have handled that story. If I were this person's editor I feel like I'd be saying over and over "No, have some confidence in your characters! Write a story about them, not about earthquakes and random psychos!"

Fed-Kun's army
Bruh
Bruh
Big bruh moment
The easy path is no fun
Bruh

Thank you so much for the chapter 💖💖💖💖💖

Aggregator gang
Oh god, it's horrible. Even for a shoujo flick. Considering there are 4 more chapters to go, I would say it got axed or the author had no idea what to write.

Users who are viewing this thread