Shoujo Manga Protagonist x Rival-San (Magazine) - Vol. 1 Ch. 10

Dex-chan lover
ALLLLL HAIIILLLL MOTHERFUCKERSSSS...ALLLLLLLLL HAAAIIIIIILLLLLLLLLL!!!!

PROGRESSSS BITCHESSSS!!!!!AHOOO!AHOO!

Aggregator gang
Definitely thought this would be more on the slow burn side but she realized her feeling fairly quickly. Now just to see when see builds up the courage to say these feelings.

Dex-chan lover
HA GAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAY

Interesting to see how this will play out since it's only 10 chapters in, quite unexpected to be honest.

@thatssoleon

She already liked Yuri but her straight normalcy is having a hard time accepting that she's very gay now. "I'm straight so these obviously gay feelings must be something else...". Mizushima suddenly being a pillar of support for Yuri instead of Honoka was the final push she needed to realize that Hiyama Yuri was her normalcy now and she wants to keep it that way.

ElQzCEIXUAIyNaU.jpg

WE FUCKING MADE IT EVERYONE CONGRATULATIONS
LET'S GOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Dex-chan lover
.....oh wow, both Mizushima being there for everyone as well as her finally admitting it fully to herself... I still feel bad for her friend though.

I know Kimura already said that she loves Hiyama, but at the page 16 right where she wondered to herself that if she went out with Mizushima, would she be happy with him, I'm confused with the words she wonders to herself like that. What does it really mean when she said that?

Aggregator gang
I practically mixed up the serialized and the unserialized versions in my head so I felt that this is a slowburn but in fact we are in chapter 10 only and may get a confession soon!

Dex-chan lover
Meanwhile Mizushima: "It's great that they want to make up their fight. I believe they're going to be the bestest of friends"

Dex-chan lover
She already realised it??? We're going at a rapid pace here. Does that mean early ending or does it mean we'll get gags, but with them as a couple????

Fed-Kun's army
@Didido Yeah that line seemed out of place to me too, so I re-read the raws. The line in question is きっと水嶋くんと付き合えたら幸せになれるんだろうな. The primary subject here is unspecified, so in a literal sense it says something along the lines of "Surely if X got together with Mizushima-kun, X could be happy, right?" X in this context could be either Kimura herself (the original translation), or Hiyama (something like "Surely if Hiyama and Mizushima got together, she could be happy [with him]?"). The two X's could be also different, e.g. "Surely if Hiyama and Mizushima got together, I could be happy [for her]." The current translation interpreted both subjects as Kimura, but I'm not sure I agree. Given how the previous lines are about how she feels her own love of Hiyama is selfish in comparison to Mizushima's love, I would think Hiyama is the subject, at least in the first clause. Its a bit ambiguous though, and I'm not a native speaker, so I'm not 100% sure. @Dead-chan thoughts on this line on page 16?

Users who are viewing this thread