Shoujo Manga Protagonist x Rival-San (Magazine) - Vol. 1 Ch. 6

i hope to have an ending where hiyama got a new girl and the two basic protagonists can get together, I'm actually liking this idea more than the two getting together lol

Dex-chan lover
"It was not Kimura's flawed pov guys, we see Tomoe sees her like that too!!!" So like, did y'all read the words? I know manga is a visual medium, but it has words too. Hiyama is intense and the art style is specifically made to make her seem bad, but her actual words aren't strange at all. She's awkward when it comes to Kimura. Even if you look at her while saying "So what if I'm not!?" in regards to Tomoe asking if she was even her friend, remove the blackened speech bubble and the black bg and you see a worried and desperate girl. heck, look at first panel in page 3. She looks normal. Then Tomoe thinks she's intense and suddenly there's shadows that make her look malicious.

It's really not as toxic as you guys think it is

Group Leader
I love how dramatically Hiyama takes anything and all the surprised faces, it's so funny.

i liked it but i am gettin pissed how her friend is treating this like a shoujo manga trope where her plain friend is being bullied by the bitch so that she cant get close to the handsome guy

No one can tell what Hiyama's plans are because her love too strong and makes her extremely emotional to the point where it makes her seem bad. That and she seems a little two-faced? But I'm sure it's the hardcore tsun at work there.

Users who are viewing this thread