Shoujo Manga Protagonist x Rival-San (Magazine) - Vol. 1 Ch. 7

Dex-chan lover
It's a tragedy when a tsundere falls for a dense person. It's even more of a tragedy if the tsundere is one of the non-physically abusive types. It's almost like simps have to get kicked in the face to understand a tsundere likes them...

Dex-chan lover
Yes, let the yuri power flow into you...
V8MCKbS.jpg

Dex-chan lover
Tomoe-chan best wingwoman

..but could be better if she actually knew who's the actual target..

but A for effort

Dex-chan lover
Cant explain why... but damn this serialized version is not as good as the original web-comic. Seems lot more complicated and feels like they'll add lot of unecessary characters and events.
Original was lot simpler and fun. Like the whole shopping date being instead a girls talk in the bathroom with Kimura overhearing Hiyama confess her feelings to those stupid girls.

Dex-chan lover
oh wow, this is a first Hiyama was officially both recognizing Kimura's emotions and feelings in an uncomfortable situation as well as feeling jealous and envious of Mizushima rather then focusing on pointing out how she's a better match for Kimura then him in a rather crude and convoluted manner.
Thank you for the chapter I love this series and I hope we get to see more of Hiyama interactions with Kimura's mother and the image she tries to present in front of her. Also liked seeing Kimura being jealous of her friendship with good girl Tomoe chan.... though I get the feeling Tomoe may end up realizing she has more then just gal pal feelings for her bestie.

The friend has absolutely no gayder installed since she can't seem to realize what's going on despite everything she's seen so far and the mc is steadily heading toward the garden of yuri. Really glad the plot has become more yuri centric instead of misunderstanding slapstick which I'll thank the editor for because the artist certainly didn't know how to steer plot away from that.

Users who are viewing this thread