Shoukan sareta Kenja wa Isekai wo Yuku ~Saikyou nano wa Fuyou Zaiko no Item deshita~ - Vol. 2 Ch. 8

Fed-Kun's army
I just realized that the kingdom that summoned the MC is not in a war with the usual "demon king" but with other nations. That means that they fight for greed, doesn't that mean the "hero" is just another tool for them? if that the case, unlike other manga, the word "hero" in this context is subjective and not objective, "one's hero is another's enemy"

Fed-Kun's army
@siscon goddamit, I still love the politics though. really like "both sides has its own reasons". Unfortunately, there's not a lot of series that doesn't have hero-villain, instead both side had their own goal that contradicts each other.

well maybe I'm looking too deep with this one too, maybe this manga also using hero-villain story, I would love if instead, it becomes nation-nation conflict instead. no villain and no hero.

I think the sage she's reffering to at the end is Touya (I mean she's loved by spirits and Touya can speak and even touch them. I think the spirit are guiding her to him )

Users who are viewing this thread