Shoukan sareta Kenja wa Isekai wo Yuku ~Saikyou nano wa Fuyou Zaiko no Item deshita~ - Vol. 2 Ch. 8

Dex-chan lover
isn't that a confession?
e7ESbu4.png

Aggregator gang
So, he will take revenge in a roundabout way, because he has to save the enemies of that kingdom hum? Well, can live with that :D

Aggregator gang
Thank you for the chapter update!!! OMG thank you for the speed, I can't believe I could read it so fast.

@Sunhay
Is the loli sage not touya, they don't even know him.

Dex-chan lover
U better watch out gamers Im about to level up and you look like just enough XP

Fed-Kun's army
I would like to petition to have all instances of 'battle horse' changed to 'dread horse' for because.

Dex-chan lover
Always hate the dumb as fuck MCs that get told time and time again "dont bring attention to yourself" and still do it.

Dex-chan lover
@Kanol - I suspect it's just a Warhorse, the sort of horse a knight would ride into battle.

@DragonRider45 - I agree, this can get interesting. I have trouble keeping up with all those fantasy names, though, so I'm not sure which kingdom is which. Hope it'll get sorted out.

Dex-chan lover
@Kanol it could be only on his horse, and not a trait of all battle horses. For all I know battle horses are just bigger and stronger, in order to carry a knight in a full plate armor in battle without problems. The knights themselves are also usually very bulky compared to the average citizen.

Double-page supporter
I'm glad that we don't have yet another "uh oh, gotta hide my power level and keep a low profile" MC.
It's a dumb and contrived plot device used only to create the illusion of danger, it always ends up needlessly endangering other people only for the MC to in the end release his power any way.

@ismaelh
Always hate the dumb as fuck MCs that get told time and time again "dont bring attention to yourself" and still do it.
Holding back is lame and unsatisfying, it completely destroys the fun "power fantasy" of an OP MC. Write a weaker MC if you want to portray struggles.

@flannan
I suspect it's just a Warhorse, the sort of horse a knight would ride into battle.
No this is more of a horse sub-species, warhorses you can just breed but this seems to be a wild monster type horse.
A warhorse is basically just a horse+1, sure it's big and strong with a kick that can 1-shot a person if placed well, but this dude jumps into the fray vs orcs and rips of their limbs.

They all made a big deal out of him making a contract and being liked by it, warhorses are bred from birth to serve as mounts.

Users who are viewing this thread