Shoukan sareta Kenja wa Isekai wo Yuku ~Saikyou nano wa Fuyou Zaiko no Item deshita~ - Vol. 2 Ch. 8

Fed-Kun's army
@ilikeanime Strength in numbers. Normally, a group of 5 would easily be killed by 30 attackers, even if it was 5 modern soldiers vs medieval knights.
Plus, the leader or was a higher rank (much higher based on the girl's reaction).

Dex-chan lover
@Kanol

I would like to petition to have all instances of 'battle horse' changed to 'dread horse' for because.

Dread horse would be exactly the kind of name that would have the graphical artist design the horse that way, so I reckon you're right.

(Plus it's clearly the size of two normal warhorses - size is like a battlebred ardenner horse or something. So the game content designer being D&D-bred would probably name it Dread Horse to upscale it from the normal beginner adventurer horses, or possibly Dire Horse.)

@ilikeanime
That's goblins. orcs are usually c or d rank on their own in most stories. When in a large group their rank increases by 1 or 2 unless in special cases.

Group Leader
Ferris is
6jfZhNH.png

Dex-chan lover
@Kanol @Simpleton @flannan

Regarding "Battle Horse", I checked the raws, and it's バトルホース, which is literally "Batoruho-su" (i.e., the phonetic spelling for "Battle Horse").

@casteryvan

On page 16, Touya casts ファイアバレット, which should be "Fire Bullet", not "Fire Blade".

Fed-Kun's army
I made a pun about horse hair and now we are all in hell. 🙃

Dex-chan lover
@_idiot It is a pity that, since Dread Horse was such a good name for that being. Or even Dread Horse Roberts, to amuse further XD

Dex-chan lover
gotta love human supremacist nations and them being painfully annoying and for some damn reason powerful, wanna bet that's the same nation that summoned him?

Wasn't this MC told that his storage was rare and he shouldn't be showing it willy nilly? He didn't even try hiding it in front of all people. God this dumbass.

Users who are viewing this thread