Shoukan sareta Kenja wa Isekai wo Yuku - Vol. 5 Ch. 19

Aggregator gang
@deathmailrock its not that he believes the kingdom. but he is thinking with his penis.
that and that he is desperate as he is in a unknown world.

So the hero came from a more hard fantasy world with monsters. Makes sense he was easily swayed in comparison to MC who had all the modern media to not take one sided deals when it comes to war and differing sides.

literally must have brain damage "please defend our country, by invading and conquering our neighbor" so bad.

Fed-Kun's army
When is the "hero" going to get the living shit beaten out of him ?
Persoanlly, I have respect for those who have principles they live and die for but someone gets summoned into another world and immediately adopts the principles and goals of strangers is just beyond idiotic. I hate this type the most that goes all "I'm the hero, I'll save the world" when they know nothing about the world

i also never spelled artoria as altria. i dont know why its just feels wrong

edit Arturia*

Dex-chan lover
Why dont the mc just storm the castle asap and beat up the hero as well? Would both remove a future hurdle while it is still weaker than him (I mean, sure, mc doesnt know that, but still, where is that gamer-transmigator arrogance when you need it?), as well as stop the misery early before more died (where are the superior nippon morals when you need it?).

Dex-chan lover
so this dude is not an earthling and he's been brainwashed by the princess into committing genocide against all non humans. MC should still be stronger than this dude by a wide margin, might as well storm the castle before he escapes.

Dex-chan lover
Dumb as bricks hero, he decided to ignore his conscience even after the duel.

@feha who's tf stupid enough storm a castle with a high lvl people and so little information beside rumors innit when doing rescue mission, worst possible outcome would be the king become a hostage to the MC. Either way at least this manga not gonna end so fast. And Seiya disapproved that plan.

Aggregator gang
Delusions of grandeur is a real thing, man. Hero-sama got a bad case of it. So bad that his eyes and common sense have stopped functioning.

Dex-chan lover
So the 'hero' is just an idiot who takes everything his summoners say as true?
Idiot.

Dex-chan lover
So the "Hero" is just another hunter that's been pulled. He's tricked, and needs to see that he's being played for a fool.

Dex-chan lover
@diojoestar809 us readers with the allseeing perspective that comes with it, has already been explicitly told by the manga that noone alive in that world has reached lvl 100, and hero struggled even with that weakling "strongest demi-human that lives" winning by a hair by triggering some heroic-reversal skill (so obviously below the abilities of anyone 100+).
But yeah, the king could be made a hostage, which is why they should just rush to his location. And quantity is a quality in itself, so they could end up overrun and even picked-off semi-safely so its not as easy as I make it out to be. That said, feels like the story would be better if they just sped through this plot-thread enabled by plot-armor and trashekai tropes.

Dex-chan lover
so the hero is the classic dumbass that just accepts what ppl tell them without reviewing the information and checking if its true?

Users who are viewing this thread