Shounen, Chotto Sabotteko?

Fun as a sfw manga with h-themes, but honestly kinda boring overall.
Not too many chapters though, so its a fine read and everyones free to make their own call on it.

From This title, I can already tell that if I reversed the genders and made it an office dude trying to get a middle school girl to skip school and hang out it'd be trashed by every goddamn media and sjw in America, but this is Japanese and the man's does hentai so I don't give a fuck, good content is here

Dex-chan lover
@LockeThe3rd Now that you said that, all I can picture is that time he was being shy about inviting Midoriya to eat lunch with him

@Frostblood - Eh, Idk man. They're the fruit cakes that came up with the ideology of "ageism". Or at least agree with it and endorse it. If anything, the fact its borderline pedophilia (just in the sense that the author is trying to pair them up), probably gets their rocks off since a lot of them are into that stuff. As usual, they would just have fake outcries to get attention if anything.

Me personally, I don't like adult man + underage girl, it's just cringey af to me. I've only read a few that I could stomach and that's because they had actual growth between them and it wasn't a dude that was 10+ years older than her. So like Great Teacher Onizuka and Gal Gohan for instance.

Dex-chan lover
Ecchi tag should be removed. No bare boobs or bottoms, not even in swimsuits or risqué outfits, no pantyshots, no exposed cleavage. The lewdest things we got visually were mouth shots. Suggestive mouth shots are everywhere from public adverts to the family-friendly front page of Imgur’s gallery. Lots of manga are more graphic but don’t have the ecchi tag. The artist does do h-doujins but this isn’t one of them.

Contributor
I believe this manga is a beautiful metaphor that illustrates how people live their lives in the 21st-century while being surrounded by constant distractions that plague their lives. Once you analyse this manga further you will hidden several extremely profound hidden messages throughout the story.

This is just my opinion.
But there is 1 cliche that really annoys me. That cliche is that an annoying character annoys the main character when the annoying character disappears the main character misses the annoying character then the main character starts looking for the annoying character. I'm not saying that it should be a bad thing, there is a lot of manga's that does it justice. One of the manga's that did it justice was Kobayashi-san Chi no Maid Dragon.
Tooru is a very lovable annoying character for Kobayashi. Kobayashi lives alone in an apartment when Tooru appeared, they started to live together. Everyday started being fun for Kobayashi when one chapter where Tooru suddenly disappears, I understand why Kobayashi would start looking for Tooru. Also Tooru is not very annoying but sometimes she can be a little annoying
Overall there is a lot of manga's and shows that has this cliche and it annoys me when I read it or see it. But I don't hate it, its just annoying. My solution is simple don't do this cliche early and build up the relationship, do this cliche at 25 chapter or over. Some manga's do it so early like chapter 4 and chapter 8.
Also remember the first sentence I said.
This is just my opinion.

Meaning of Cliche - an idea or expression that has been used too often and is often considered a sign of bad writing or old-fashioned thinking.

Fed-Kun's army
Watch a grown woman sexually assault a MIDDLE SCHOOLER! High octane action with a MIDDLE SCHOOLER! God, I wanna FUCK THE MIDDLE SCHOOLER!!!

knowing Akagi Asahito, I wouldn't be surprised if this character is from one of his H-doujins...

Users who are viewing this thread