Shounen, Chotto Sabotteko?

Fed-Kun's army
@liquidsword the author actually stated they are different couples in his afterword in the h-mangas. funny enough the situation is reversed, the male is the older one in the h-manga, also the girl's name is Mika. you can't blame them for using very similar designs, to the point where they almost look identical.

Can anyone make a full translate a note here https://mangadex.org/chapter/696300/9
I see that is signed "mama" and she asks(?) something, or advice on these money
I am still at chapter 9, but I guess his mother is one of those Japanese "hostess" types, if you know what I mean

Dex-chan lover
@Misaki16 the note is just about using the money to get food most likely since he go buy some at the next page, and as a spoiler for the future about the mom work, since the translation is still behind in the raws, it get revealed in chapter 22, and if you are interested tho
she work in a small bar as a bartender, so she got a night shift, not sure if is her own bar or not, but well she work in that, so i just a pretty normal job

Just finished reading through all this after I saw the latest chapter release and damn it's really full of grammar and spelling errors, huh? Not to mention all those half-translations in most of the chapters and the typesetting being sub par sometimes.

Translation and Typeset aside though the manga is great, especially the artstyle it feels very soft and comfy befitting of the content.

Fed-Kun's army
Wish there would be more frequent updates. We are basically 6 chapters late from the raws. I mean, I know I'm not the one controlling things, but come on, it's not even 60+ pages long to take more than a week work.

Fed-Kun's army
@Gremory27 Though, looking at it, you guys also have plenty of projects to translate, so I apologize for not investigating it beforehand.

Dex-chan lover
A similar face,
Only it's less confusing
on the gender part.

Ah, it's so nice to see Shounen start realizing the bigger picture in front of him as well as his feelings to Onee-chan

Dex-chan lover
Holy smokes, the atmosphere, the angles, the eyes, the hair! Whew holy shit chapter 20 is a winner.

Users who are viewing this thread