Shounen, Chotto Sabotteko?

Contributor
@Kocheng102
by the end either thet get together or shounen learns that life is not all seriousness and moves on

Dex-chan lover
How funny is it that as soon as another translator group arrives, suddenly there are three releases in a week where previously they were around 2 weeks apart.

Power Uploader
@doomskull how much more disgusting can you be? or do you just want to draw attention? I was accumulating chapters because it's just getting good in the best part... but if you're just gonna spit out all the bullsh*t stuff... just f**k off, dude!

@doomskull - So? Two weeks apart for a manga like this isn't bad. It's not One-Piece that has dedicated people working on it every week a new chapter comes out. Sure it's slow, but at least it's being worked on and has decent-to-good quality. They haven't been scummy like not releasing a chapter for 2-3 months and then release one as soon as someone else works on it. Not sure why you felt the need to bring it up tbh.

Dex-chan lover
@Gremory27 Ooh, someone's a little touchy. Hit a nerve, eh? Seems to me you're a little bit upset that someone came along and did a better job and now you're fronting hard to cover up.

Power Uploader
@doomskull meh, as long as you don't know how things work in the background with respect to the arranging, you're not one to talk and even less the time we have available...
you better do yourself a favor and stop with the hate, you were moderated by the mangadex staff for a reason...
Someone who comes with criticism is not needed here, you WOULD HAVE BETTER unchecked the manga since you didn't like to be reading...
many people support the current reading as it is without offending something EVEN YOU CANNOT DO...
and left this here...

@Gremory27
"you better do yourself a favor and stop with the hate (...)Someone who comes with criticism is not needed here,"
Are you that thin-skinned and naive? You better do yourself a favor and not read the comments or buy some diapers.

Dex-chan lover
@Gremory27 No, I don't think I will. I think I'll stick around to read it done by a translator group that actually *TRANSLATES* instead of half-assing it and pretending that's good enough. Fuck, I could run it through google and they'd probably do a better job, at least most of it would actually be in English.

So yeah, grow up. You're not doing yourself any favours with this little temper tantrum. Fix your shit, or don't, but realise that if you're attempting to push a sub-par product people will call you out on it.

Users who are viewing this thread