Shounen, Chotto Sabotteko?

To be fair @doomskull did point out a valid point in the beginning. Maybe that's not what happened here but a lot of manga tend to get caught up as soon as another group/person post in their absence.

Plus I mean if the scan group is late coz they have other shit to do thats ok. like we aint paying you to do this shit so technically the scan group has no obligation to cater to every Little thing i want as a reader. but you can't say you cant bring criticism here just coz you dont like it. It will always be there regardless if you do good or not. Just take it in consideration to improve.

Also at least the squiggles is translating this, im happy with what's there. I'm not paying for this so im happy with what i got and at least this is getting attention and is regularly translated compared to some other manga.

Anyways lets await patiently and see how this bittersweet lovestory goes on and hope onesan is into barelyshotas for some happy ending and not a sad one

Dex-chan lover
while @doomskull had a point i think y'all are bashing on @Gremory27 too much even if he is a bit thin skinned. dude is still doing this shit for free and none of us are entitled to any of that work.

i doubt it's very mature to shit on someone for doing free work. it doesn't matter if it's lazy or bad if you paid jack shit for it to see.

Dex-chan lover
In this manga, the difference between transliteration and translation.

Dex-chan lover
So the new translation is a bit better, sure. But why did this new group randomly decide to translate the last few chapters?

Honestly, my worry, becuase it’s happened many time before, is that a new group snipes and successfully takes over from old group, then drops it after a while and we have to wait another half a year+ for the old or a new group to repick it.

> Chapter 31 has been deleted

Toying with my emotions more than onee-san.

i gonna be honest with y'all, it first i kinda hated this manga like i have to force myself to read it but now i have to force myself to stop rereading it

Fuck whoever is bitching about the squiggles translation. Shit is free and they are not deleting chapters nor abandoning the series

Dex-chan lover
Fuck whoever is bitching about the squiggles translation. Shit is free and they are not deleting chapters nor abandoning the series

Seconded. I an very thankful for the blessings showered upon us by squiggles.

Group Leader
I love the translation by Squiggles. I actually would never dare, nor even think to, bitch on free work! Love this manga and get all excited and giggly everytime an update is posted, which was often lately and I'm thankful 😃

I guess we all good with the whole quality thing if there was even an issue.

Also wtf shounen went
ikemen mode and pulled one-san's body close. That hit me hard . Also gakuran 100% like dont even question it im totally fanboying

Power Uploader
@Nicito Ohhhhhhhhhhhh! thanks Nicito! Thy kind words is very much love~! Our shounen ship is sailing smoothly! Onee san such tsundere xD but it feels like she hides it so well !

@SquigglesJP at this point I am just screaming at my screen begging onee san to give some love to shounen. THE MIXED SIGNALS ARE TOO MUCH, and yeah, she is a very “teasing tsundere”. I love this manga so much.

the way shounen is acting he will be crossdressing and asking to be pegged by onee-san at the end of the story even if hes in love cant he act like a boy for a chapter for once its a good read and has finally progress a bit but come on

Dex-chan lover
@keiichi101 what do you want him to do? get in a fight? wear a cap that says "SPORTS" on it? lol who tf cares if he does "boy stuff" or not.

Users who are viewing this thread