Shounen, Chotto Sabotteko?

@rabidfish you just went to some stereotypical "manly" things to dispute what keiichi said. But all that was said was that this shounen needs to man up to a certain extent because right now it's getting a bit out of hand

Dex-chan lover
@Sturdy i was being hyperbolic, but tbh, isn't he manly in the important aspects? he cares for his mom, he's responsible, hard-working, polite, knows how to take care of himself, and now he's aknowledged his own feelings and is starting to deal with them.
That's cooler and more interesting than whether he is "boyish" enough or not, it helps separate this from any other mid romcom.

Group Leader
2ARxbVr.jpg

Isn't he like 14 or something? Why can't he just act like a kid and be insecure about his feelings and be unsure of things in life? Its his first love and the kid hasn't experience shit like this and somehow he's suppose to man up? Plus he's crushing on an adult thats prolly about twice his age. Let's not forget the complexity of that.

Fed-Kun's army
You know, I don't think Yuu should even be called a shota considering he's around 15 years old (considering the new information in the recent chapter) and is in his last years of middle school. At that point, the entire cast of Yuru Yuri could also be called lolis, yet everyone knows they actually are not. It's really only when you compare him to Saori that it seems like he's a shota, but in reality, he's not really one.

@kai-nagami Yeah I don't understand why there are two groups translating this either, I'd prefer if it was only SquigglesJP | Shinsengumi Translations

@Squiggles / Shinsengumi - What a great t/l in ch31. It made the chapter a lot more fun to read. Thanks!

Dex-chan lover
Squiggles regularly makes dumb grammar mistakes all the time in simple english and ppl shit on cat for bad tl lol. At least cat can write properly

It's just stupid to snipe a series that is actively getting translated why not work on a series that isn't getting translated instead?

Thanks to the people working on this series, no matter what group you belong to or if you have less experience than the other, this will surely lead to gaining experience and more quality as time goes so really, big thank you to all.

I appreciate fans translating this series but if one group redirect its resources to another series would be awesome

@djamel what a waste honestly. Who cares if one translation is slightly better? So many good mangas out there and so much overlapping translation just feels wasteful.

i just hope if the first translator is mad they can settle it peacefully i dont want a reapeat of the orc isekai it just sucks for everyone

Users who are viewing this thread