Shounen, Chotto Sabotteko?

Dex-chan lover
The person on the cover is so flat, it could be a trap!

Seems similar to the sleeping techniques onee san.

Fed-Kun's army
For gender equality, someone needs to make a manga like this with the genders switched.

Office lady kind of has a trap's design. Made sure to check the tags to avoid reading more Astolfostuff.

@ariared26 ,

exactly and thus we must carefully examine and analyse the deeper, themes and/or subtly philosophical questions raised by- nvm i give up, srry i suck at this qq,

will edit in future or w/e, maybe.\\ (srry i didn't pay enough attention to something, idk, maybe i should open a thesaurus qq- ,)

edit, like say- perhaps i should have added something along the lines of try rly rly hard to employ the techniques of . i have no idea_

in anycase, i almost forgot y im here..

so, i would like to type words at certain people, in case of reasons, however i rly don't feel like going through all the comment cuz medumbwew

but yea, am i weird if i want to hear Y.Aoi say most of the OL's lines?

err, chill? anomen, ya don t needa call so much attention to the fact that you clicked on this comic b/c you thought that the mc was on the cover, or w/e hf i guess,,

something- idk , then again, if a gender neutral ver of this was made, wouldn't it rly just appear the same? since it would just be a kid that doesn't act or look like a kid, with an effeminate OL char that has the dick who wishes to be like a strange policeperson stereotype that enjoys messing around? and as the astolffo guy mentioned, may has an the evaporated sanity, i think..../

lol gn
_

Dex-chan lover
Odd comic. Don't really like it, because it feels like I'm reading puberty. Well made though.

FTU

15 Chapters and the romance progression hasn't really made far well undoubtedly much better if we compare chapter 15 vs 1.

The thing with these mangas is that development between the two will take ages, if not anything at all.

I will continue reading this, but I'll fear that the romance aspect will be lacking. If there wasn't a romance tag, I wouldn't even bother reading this.

Aggregator gang
Really now, I wouldn't give this manga a romance tag until there will be undoubtedly actual romance, not only simple teasing (sure, the boy may feel romantic love, but the boy is also just going through puberty and there's no way knowing yet that Saori even feels any romance at all or really just want to feel like an older sister).

This series, will always, forever be, the prequel for Akagi Asahito's original H-doujin in my canon. Equivalent to Pochi's Yuu-kun and his 'Elder' Sister series.

funny thing is that the author did a hentai version of this manga. but the boy is a little older and live with her. Lol the author even said is canon.

Aggregator gang
@dark04123 Even I was surprised when I was browsing through reddit and found it. Though, the one here is called Saori while the one in the doujin is called Rika, I don't know if it even means anything though. For sure, I'd rather not deem it a sequel until we surely know this manga will end up with romance or not (while there is teasing in this manga, it's still just an adult girl and a middle schooler after all, it will depend on the creator how far he will dare to go with a taboo theme, even in the doujin the age gap seems alot smaller).

Double-page supporter
@dark04123 Where did the author say it was canon? I’ve been trying to figure out whether they’re the same characters or not. It’d be great if you could show me where the author said that.

Users who are viewing this thread