Shounin Yuusha wa Isekai wo Gyuujiru! - Ch. 9

Dex-chan lover
Ah yes, let's just hire dozens of random people without a single spec of knowledge about their abilities. What could possibly go wrong?
But since this is manga, they'll probably be shown to be perfect store clerks in later chapters with only minor difficulties if any.

Dex-chan lover
Congratulations. Now you have a bunch of employees with very specific and possibly weird skills. It'll be a fun management game to help them utilize their powers to their greatest value.

Suck it, Black Companies, the individual has value.

Fed-Kun's army
@blablablub Even if every single one of them steals all the merch and runs away he'll lose like, a few night's worth of growing stuff.
@mackookoo All I could think was "I couldn't get along on the outside. I'm what they call an institutional man now."

Fed-Kun's army
This manga is really childish in plot, I'd hope for some reforms as there is some base for good story.

Dex-chan lover
"Oh, they just call you Master because you're their boss. There's no other implications, it's not like you just hired a bunch of slaves and the series is probably going to keep leaning into the fact that they were slaves and are still subservient to the MC, or anything."

Boss or President would rather be appropriate for someone who is leading a company. This isn't a PR suggestion, btw

Dex-chan lover
Yeah just have to drop a cliff right at the end of chapter. You thought you already got a good conclusion of the chapter? Hah, dream on!

Group Leader
I don’t know about hiring a bunch of random people with unknown skill set to run a small fledgling business...Although min wage/ manual labor work is doable for almost everyone.

That being said, he can literally grow gold from dirt, so that’s probably a moot point, where he doesn’t have to worry too much about profit.

Dex-chan lover
This manga would be at least 2.64x better if the artist used some references when drawing girls in skirts.

😌

Hey., i just wanna say thanks a lot for these 2 chapters., at the very least the problem with the loanshark ended., but there's another problem at the end of chapter., dmn.,

Users who are viewing this thread