Shounin Yuusha wa Isekai wo Gyuujiru! - Vol. 1 Ch. 1

Aggregator gang
Dude just destabilized the whole kingdom's economy.

Unless of course it's made of gold.

Fed-Kun's army
what an ungratefull prick. and why doesn't he plant any herbs? equipment alone will onlyy get him so far, hee need to raise his speed with herb-in to truly get anywhere.

Aggregator gang
What's wrong with her arms and her feet? Just perspective/screw up by the artist or does it have a deeper meaning?
Looks like men with a stubble are the new protagonists in isekai after the crowd got tired of high school boys.

Man people in these comments...

Can't seem to just relax and enjoy the series. What is wrong with you people?

lol, he should bury the girl, to have a lot of waifus, i mean guards.

Contributor
I wonder what happens when he try's to cultivate himself... will there be more of himself or... will he grow old? Or stronger "Cultivating your body through earths energy"? Immortal cultivator?
And are there items to raise stats? Would be neat~

Double-page supporter
So the King is just extremely selfish and yet he puts up with it!! Well I hope this new girl can change things.

So far it started badly but growing gold was badass

Dex-chan lover
@Merilirem
I don't really know about economics but isn't "money" is mandated by the government? Even if I have the facility to create real money, by law that is considered counterfeit money and the government can arrest me for it. If he continuously produce money and/or goods, the government will realize where the hell is he getting that amount of money and if he was investigated, they will realize he isn't buying raw materials to produce goods. He's basically making goods from thin air or smuggling these goods somewhere and selling them to be converted as real money.

Lol.... Hahaha

In this world you can become a lead farmer.... Literally a real deal Lead Farmer

Plant some brass and on the next day you got yourself 'TREE of FREEDOM'

------------------------

@ arghhhhhh
time to introduce this world to soylent green

Ah.... Do you mean the iconic 100% Sustainable, EcoFriendly, and always avaiable "FoodSource"

Contributor
Ha, I kinda like these over-the-top ridiculous isekais. There's so much generic bland crap out there, that these ones stick out, and makes the story and characters easier to remember between chapters.

Users who are viewing this thread