Shounin Yuusha wa Isekai wo Gyuujiru!

His power is really weird. Why can't he just plant himself and cultivate his stats... Worse case scenario he can build an army of himself.

MC is kinda boring but heroine is a decent character. I am into buissness so ima like this more then others tbh but I give it a solid 7/10 so far

Is it ironic for an author whose main character succeeds by massively copying the hard work of others to complain about copyright violations?

No worries about the watermarks, I didn't notice them until I read the message either!

I didn't even notice the watermarks until you pointed it out so no worries there. Thanks for translating as always.

Wow, this manga is rated 7 stars? Are people here retarded?

You mean to say that this is rated even lower than the manga I recently read "Immortal Nanny Dad" which was Objectively trash.

Like, I can understand any ratings from 7-10, but lower than that you must either really hate the author or this is seriously not your type of thing and should have been driven away from the description alone.

qat

@ayami123 cultivator and cultivation is literaly meaning farming.. China manga about cultivation is farm energy ( laugh )

@orangescans: don't worry about the watermarks; they're unobtrusive and out of the way. I would recommend to add the message to read it on Mangadex. It brought me here, so I'm sure it'll being others.

I agree, the watermarks weren't obtrusive, only my 5 cents is that I would prefer if you could keep them in margins and white spaces etc., though to be honest, I didn't really notice them that much even though they were there in that one spread at least. (Since they weren't obstructing anything that was focus of attention anyways).

how about adding watermark on the image , not on the blank space beside the image ?

that way it will be harder for aggretor site to steal your hardwork

Fed-Kun's army
I'm not feeling this manga anymore. I thought it would be more interesting.

@qat chinese manhua all have cultivation
qi cultivation
martial art cultivation
etc cultivation
it's so cancer that I hate to go to qooapp and see cultivation

that's why it is inbred in my mind,
if there is cultivation it's automatically chinese manhua,

that's why I'm surprise to see that word is used in this manga

Users who are viewing this thread