Shoushaman no Isekai Survival ~ Zettai Hito to wa Tsurumanee ~ - Ch. 25.5

Dex-chan lover
this tax arc is annoying as fark.
I guess this is another tackle to the usual Isekai norm where MC has instant translator, earn money fast, strong op, above the laws and don't pay taxes.

Dex-chan lover
Who'd tied the letter directly to the pigeon leg? Ye supposed to fold it up and wrap it or else the element is going to mess up the writing!

Contributor
The existence of a God of Taxes implies the existence of a God of Tax Avoidance/Evasion.
3rthjn.jpg

Dex-chan lover
I was gonna comment on Dingus Jr, but then I saw that this is ending soon. Bummer. Seems like a lot of titles I read have gotten the axe recently...

Dex-chan lover
Yeah mc and friends seems surprisingly naive even with all that happened.

Sad thing is that vol 6 of the manga is the end.

So i can only hope the ln gets translated. The ln art is pretty good.

Dex-chan lover
God of tax.... sounds like what those megachurches and televangelists push to their followers.
Sounds more like scientology tbh. Their ranking system is based on total donations in the tens to hundreds of thousands.

Dex-chan lover
This is what happens if you spare your enemys. mC can literally one shot a serpent. 50 soldiers shouldn't pose any trouble. He could easily kill them and be done with it

Dex-chan lover
why would you send letter back? did you really not think the lord would have them checked? unless you wrote in code the truth would come out... i get he's a muscle head not a smart guy but come on.

Dex-chan lover
C'mon, man. Even if they weren't watching you before, what did you think was going to happen after you visited his friends who already told you they're being watched?

Spy: "Sir, that captain you let live came to visit Keigo's friends we've been watching and then immediately went north as fast as he could. We didn't bother following him since he's not one of Keigo's friends."

Heinrick: "That sounds reasonable. Carry on."

Users who are viewing this thread