Shoushaman no Isekai Survival ~ Zettai Hito to wa Tsurumanee ~ - Vol. 4 Ch. 16

Dex-chan lover

Yeah, these two are dumbasses.

Yurina seems pretty nice. Most ladies working in a hostess bar like that wouldn't have bothered going to the lengths she went to - it's not like she was getting any extra money for it, after all. She seemed to know what the game was, and was more than happy to go along with it.

Plus, kinda curious if those were tattoos the girls had, or if it was just body paint. Either way, I love the designs.

Dex-chan lover
Well I will put that girl just as a hostess, not an actual whore because well, it is Manga, heck author might even put "She is just working and never actually got laid by someone else" like usual manga cliche
Money aside, the girl actually calm and composed and has good chemical with Keigo, not just "Yes Girl" like usual hostess/sex worker

Dex-chan lover
On one hand, great idea to take your friend to this kind of bar where he can learn the language.

On the other hand, what kind of stupid are you to get too into the environment when you're already with someone, lol.

Totally deserved on their end.

Contributor
Great chapter. The dude's been married for all of 1 chapter and he's already ears-deep motorboating a hostess' chest, and Ash just had to uncover the evidence, lol.

Dex-chan lover
I do not feel sorry for the both of them. They had it coming. And MC missed the point completely :kek:

And that at the end is what happens when you get no females

Dex-chan lover
I get they wanted to introduce keigo to a woman... But why also them??

Dex-chan lover
Taking your only single friend to that kinda bar is fine, them ditching him clearly cause they used him as an excuse when they just got/about to marry was dumb though.

Users who are viewing this thread