Shoushaman no Isekai Survival ~ Zettai Hito to wa Tsurumanee ~ - Vol. 6 Ch. 29

Dex-chan lover
The end.... Thanks for reading everyone, wish it would go on for longer but welp guess it wasnt popular enough.

Thanks for sharing the scans here, and thanks Squiggles and timeless for scanlating this series.

It was a very pleasant and reasonably paced story all things considered. Some events in the story were of course eyerolling and annoying, but I enjoyed reading this start to finish.

Dex-chan lover
Guess Keigo isekai power is being able to redeem anyone with a little kindness and understanding, even Heinrick, if only it was so easy in real life.

We had a good run and at least no loose ends, makes me wonder if it's possible another magazine continues it, but unlikely, cause as usual japanese readers have shitty taste and hate stories different from the usual.

Dex-chan lover
Thanks for finishing this! Still a bit salty that this manga only adapt half of the novel.

Dex-chan lover
i truly hate this MC, he is just so pathetic, this man literally tried to murder your friend and enslave you and your wife and you take him in, give him food, a bath, free money and a home to live in? can anyone do anything to you to actually make you act like a normal human? if you get your wife pregnant and he kills your kid will you still offer him and drink and shake his hand? i'm just glad this is finally over, can't imagine how cucked he would become if the story kept going.

Dex-chan lover
Geh really this is where we end, kinda lackluster and friends with the guy who did so much bad to him? Bleh.

I'm guessing axe-kun if this is only halfway into the novels as this ending doesnt scream "Now read the rest in novel form".

Supporter
Thank you for translating to the end, I wish it had been more fulfilling. "I should give him a taste of his medicine" No, you should have turned around and walked back inside and let nature take its course.

The worst part about a manga ending like this is that I now have no desire to read the longer form work.

Dex-chan lover
i truly hate this MC, he is just so pathetic, this man literally tried to murder your friend and enslave you and your wife and you take him in, give him food, a bath, free money and a home to live in? can anyone do anything to you to actually make you act like a normal human? if you get your wife pregnant and he kills your kid will you still offer him and drink and shake his hand? i'm just glad this is finally over, can't imagine how cucked he would become if the story kept going.
The cycle of hatred, bloodshed and revenge ends when you show mercy. Or when both parties find a common goal to unite against.

Why this angle Author syr?

This MC and the FMC interrupt a fuck to welcome someone who had the plan, and was actively acting to carry it out, where if the plan worked, it would kill and/or enslave the MC and his family.

And it's not that the plan didn't work. Because it worked, until the point of capturing the couple. It just didn't work out because of the actions of his friends that the MC had no idea was happening.

His attitude makes no sense, and ends with the arc where he had to escape, where he was scared to death of losing his partner, Where, My God, his pet's uncle died, remember that?, and now he's acting like a person who hasn't been through these things.

Either the Author screwed up, or the main character is a psychopathic recluse.

obs.
The villain thought it was a good idea, seeking shelter in the MC's house was one of the stupidest things I've ever read in a manga.

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
Thank you hard working translate for 2 years

It feel sad when following manga I read is finished

Users who are viewing this thread