Shouwaru Tensai Osananajimi to no Shoubu ni Makete Hatsutaiken o Zenbu Ubawareru Hanashi - Ch. 3.1

Dex-chan lover
Just changing the confident girl to a male mc would have made so many people salty about rapey shit, ew and stuff. I wonder why there's nothing like that here.

Dex-chan lover
I don't expect to change anyone's minds with this and this post is sorta out of context too cuz it was a reply to discussion that's deleted now.

Stop glorifying second language by being overly forgiving. That's an America-centric idea because much of the world outside the U.S. speaks two(or 1 and half). And if someone can't understand broken English don't bitch at them. Understanding broken things is a mechanics job and you have to train to be a mechanic. Asking for clarification should NEVER be something to bitch at.

I'm saying this because whiteknights have been defending bad English from ESL users for so many years that the ESL people have likely been quasi-gaslit into thinking their English is just fine. Then those ESL users go on to defend MTL. So (ironically) I wouldn't even blame ESL people for this. I'd blame the white knights.

There are other reasons people have been so accepting of MTL but that's my personal conspiracy theory on how it got started. lol

The previous english translations by rehashed scans can be found at Dynasty Scans. Link at the bottom.

Rehashed Scans prefer to have their chapters on Dynasty first. They tend to put them there first weeks before uploading to mangadex. Which would mean the previous uploads were done without their permission and removed as a result.

Simply put, follow the series on Dynasty or wait a few weeks/months for it to be uploaded here.

https://dynasty-scans.com/series/ho...ldhood_friend_and_she_steals_all_of_my_firsts

Group Leader
For people that missed the context, this scanlator was called out for "rushing out" the chapter just to beat another group which did a proper translation to this series. Instead of finding a way to improve the translation, they slapped a disgusting warning page in front of every of their releases, and asked people to help fixing the issues (and someone actually stepped up to correct them, yet that still didn't give them a wake-up call that they can't just MTL it).

Then, for some reason, this scanlator decided to delete their chapters. So, that's why I was surprised this came back again.

Old forum threads that they got called out:

BTW, did you know that deleting the chapter doesn't delete the forum post? Pretty nice, I think.

So, yeah. IDK what the deal is again this time. Maybe this chapter will be gone again? Who knows.

Group Leader
I don't expect to change anyone's minds with this and this post is sorta out of context too cuz it was a reply to discussion that's deleted now.

The discussions don't get deleted with the chapters. If you know what you're looking for you can search for them. :)

Dex-chan lover
Man, real translators really need to unite and put pressure on mangadex to ban mtl and bad faith translations, so many series ruined by incompetent morons and their worthless defenders :aquadrink:

Dex-chan lover
The discussions don't get deleted with the chapters. If you know what you're looking for you can search for them. :)
Nah, I'm unable to reply to them anymore since the chapter doesn't exist (at least, that's what Mangadex's pop up window tells me when I try it). It was originally going to be a reply to someone...is what I meant.

Users who are viewing this thread