Shouwaru Tensai Osananajimi to no Shoubu ni Makete Hatsutaiken o Zenbu Ubawareru Hanashi - Ch. 3.1

Dex-chan lover
Alrite thanks for replying just read the entire discussion as the other explained what actually happened.
i saw Bakwan Asking for criticism and help from other member, i thought because he's not english native and evidently the grammar are fucked here and there.
but turned out he just lazy and didn't one to put actual effort recheck his translation don't want to improve his translation in slightest and want the community do it for him
and worse, all of this motivated by the dumbest Horse race imaginable. for CLOUT.

I saw that Reharsed scan got salty or It's their policy to not Upload theirs on MD or delayed it few weeks and put it mainly on dynasty scans.
well that sucks, i guess this series die for me then. Because DS interface suck ass and It load a lot slower compared to MD.

and for the sentiment on MTL i half-agree and half-disagree with it.
some series are left abandoned or never alive in first place until someone Picked it up even though it's MTL.
i still commend them for their effort, series Like Jashin Dropkick are dead for years and one day one person decide to picked it up out of passion, i'm glad someone picked it up even if its MTL. for few months this one guy kept the series alive until Cultist from /a/ continue on with a lot better Translation

different story if the MTL are used as an upperhand on horse race
Wanna be the fastest and first one? that just beyond pathetic, your effort would be Spent Better if you either ressurect dead series, Picking up Something Niche and no one gonna picked it up like JUM did, or improving your translation.
seeing the wall of text where Bakwan get corrected of all the translation error showed me it's all for clout, not out of passion for the series.
So dude, Just stop and hand this series over and actually apologize

in the end i felt like the extreme "anti-MTL" and "Pro MTL" on both side are almost as retarded as Ring wing left wing tbh
If you go to the different raws sources, like magazines and official online readers, you’ll notice that the vast majority of manga are never scanlated. I doubt less than ten percent ever see a translation. Now according to Sturgeon’s law that’s probably not surprising, because people only bother translating the actual good ten percent, but there’s more than enough good series that never get translated. Why bakwan is sniping several series instead of just picking up something else that’s good is beyond me. Unless he’s trying to snipe popular series to get donations, like a lot of the shitty groups do.

Dex-chan lover
Entitled? Ungrateful? :dogkek:
If I go to a friend house to eat, I expect them to cook the food instead of taking from the trash for me to eat.
The real mistery is people having pathetically low standards.
You don't mind trash? Go eat it happily, not everyone will wallow in the filthy like you.
Opinion discarded for lacking basic human dignity.
do i have to remind you what we read here come from "stolen" work? the author doesn't work for free? are we really gonna talk about standards?

Dex-chan lover
Entitled? Ungrateful? :dogkek:
If I go to a friend house to eat, I expect them to cook the food instead of taking from the trash for me to eat.
The real mistery is people having pathetically low standards.
You don't mind trash? Go eat it happily, not everyone will wallow in the filthy like you.
Opinion discarded for lacking basic human dignity.
I wouldn’t have given you food. You can starve.

Dex-chan lover
Oh nah it wasn't meant to be a sweeping generalization in that context. I had a theory that whiteknights defending bad English contributed to people accepting awful English online. I can see that you clearly have a grasp over English so you aren't even part of that community as far as I can tell thus far.

But you are also right that some people regardless of being native English speakers or not just don't have standards.
Unfortunately you can't assume the shitty mtl defenders are esl, too many native English speakers just accept anything no matter the quality, they belive having is good enough even if it's utter worthless.
People shouldn't get prizes for low effort garbage.

Dex-chan lover
Unfortunately you can't assume the shitty mtl defenders are esl, too many native English speakers just accept anything no matter the quality, they belive having is good enough even if it's utter worthless.
It's just a theory is all, and it's not an assumption about who the defenders are, but how they came to be. Like I said in Post #13 of this thread where I explained the theory, it's mostly the whiteknights to blame either way. Internet users in general have been gaslit into lowering their standards because they think simply knowing more than one language is an excuse to write nonsense sentences. I've been attacked before for simply asking for clarification. My theory is that this type of behavior could create a whole community of both native and non-native English speakers people who think they should be grateful to read nonsense.

Dex-chan lover
What have you done to be deserving of good scanlations though? What kind of privilege do you have?
You’re able to read scanlations because people put in time and effort doing something illegal. It’s not something you have a right to get. Complaining and being ungrateful about something get for free deserves some kind of darwin manga reward, because you’re not going to be able to do anything about it when they quit on you.

Dex-chan lover
do i have to remind you what we read here come from "stolen" work? the author doesn't work for free? are we really gonna talk about standards?
We're all thiefs here, completely irrelevant to the topic and not justification for low standards.
Opinion discarded for whataboutism.
I wouldn’t have given you food. You can starve.
If you offered me food I would eat toxic waste instead, you can keep eating your trash and wallow in the filthy like an animal, meanwhile I'll eat real food like an actual human being with standards and dignity.
What have you done to be deserving of good scanlations though? What kind of privilege do you have?
You’re able to read scanlations because people put in time and effort doing something illegal. It’s not something you have a right to get. Complaining and being ungrateful about something get for free deserves some kind of darwin manga reward, because you’re not going to be able to do anything about it when they quit on you.
What have you done to give opinion on scanlations? nothing.
All you're saying is nothing but logical fallacies and bullshit to justify zero standards.
I said and I'll repeat, you don't mind trash? go eat it yourself, other people don't have the obligation to lowering themselves and wallow in the filthy with you.
A manga community should strive to raise the level of translation quality and put attention into good series, not lower it.
Opinion discarded for whataboutism and deflection.

You two might as well not bother replying to me anymore, nothing either of you say will ever convince me or anyone with standards, because you all only repeat the same worthless low effort pathetic arguments, I've heard them before, didn't convince me before, won't convince me now, because I have a working brain to know and accept when something is objectively bad instead of overdosing in copium.

Your_Boos_Mean_Nothing_Banner.jpg

Dex-chan lover
It's just a theory is all, and it's not an assumption about who the defenders are, but how they came to be. Like I said in Post #13 of this thread where I explained the theory, it's mostly the whiteknights to blame either way. Internet users in general have been gaslit into lowering their standards because they think simply knowing more than one language is an excuse to write nonsense sentences. I've been attacked before for simply asking for clarification. My theory is that this type of behavior could create a whole community of both native and non-native English speakers people who think they should be grateful to read nonsense.
yeah but don't forget that a lot of native english speakers know their language worse than esl lol
hell, I know english better than a lot of natives.
unfortunately when people have no standards, they don't strive to be better, but to drag you to their level.
easier to accept everything is trash and doesn't matter than accept they're the real problem.

edit: I agree internet is partially to blame, but unfortunately some people are naturally like that and teach others that "effort" is enough to make any trash acceptable, they attack you because if you question mistakes they're forced to face reality, their work is garbage and worthless.

Dex-chan lover
We're all thiefs here, completely irrelevant to the topic and not justification for low standards.
Opinion discarded for whataboutism.

If you offered me food I would eat toxic waste instead, you can keep eating your trash and wallow in the filthy like an animal, meanwhile I'll eat real food like an actual human being with standards and dignity.

What have you done to give opinion on scanlations? nothing.
All you're saying is nothing but logical fallacies and bullshit to justify zero standards.
I said and I'll repeat, you don't mind trash? go eat it yourself, other people don't have the obligation to lowering themselves and wallow in the filthy with you.
A manga community should strive to raise the level of translation quality and put attention into good series, not lower it.
Opinion discarded for whataboutism and deflection.

You two might as well not bother replying to me anymore, nothing either of you say will ever convince me or anyone with standards, because you all only repeat the same worthless low effort pathetic arguments, I've heard them before, didn't convince me before, won't convince me now, because I have a working brain to know and accept when something is objectively bad instead of overdosing in copium.

Your_Boos_Mean_Nothing_Banner.jpg
I have done a lot more than you, that’s for sure. I’m actually sad that my work is being enjoyed by ungrateful brats like you. But at least others who’re less entitled and priviliged than you know how to show gratitude. I can’t imagine anything else than that you’ve got to have a bad upbringing.

Well due to this being rushed, when will the chapters come out again on mangadex or are they even gonna get uploaded at all? And when new chapters come out are they gonna get posted here soon? Like... in this year at least. /srs

Dex-chan lover
Well due to this being rushed, when will the chapters come out again on mangadex or are they even gonna get uploaded at all? And when new chapters come out are they gonna get posted here soon? Like... in this year at least. /srs
Just go read them on dynasty scans. It sucks, but it is what it is. I don’t know anyone that likes their reader, it’s buggy as hell and worse than mist aggregators. Wouldn’t surprise me if their group has gotten banned from posting on mangadex too.

Dex-chan lover
I have done a lot more than you, that’s for sure. I’m actually sad that my work is being enjoyed by ungrateful brats like you. But at least others who’re less entitled and priviliged than you know how to show gratitude. I can’t imagine anything else than that you’ve got to have a bad upbringing.
Doing more than me don't justify having lower standards than a cheap drug addict street walker, if what you said is true that is.
You being sad is worthless, you knew exactly what you got into when you contributed to the community, can't deal with ungrateful people and backlash? go cry on twitter like a bitch.

The people showing "gratitude" would show it to anyone, even to worse efforts than yours, their approval doesn't mean much, you're not special to them, and if anything it's quite sad and pitiful that you feel you need their gratitude, makes me wonder about how your upbring was that you need those people to have any sense of self-worth.
Now I'm the one actually sad lol

Mentioning my upbring is fucking hilarious, I have great parents who taught me basic human dignity and standards, who taught me that I don't need to beg and lower myself or accept charity from others, who taught me that to get in life I need to work hard and put real effort, it's why I'll never accept pathetic low effort like vast majority of mtl.
Opinion discarded for lacking basic human dignity once more.

Dex-chan lover
Doing more than me don't justify having lower standards than a cheap drug addict street walker, if what you said is true that is.
You being sad is worthless, you knew exactly what you got into when you contributed to the community, can't deal with ungrateful people and backlash? go cry on twitter like a bitch.

The people showing "gratitude" would show it to anyone, even to worse efforts than yours, their approval doesn't mean much, you're not special to them, and if anything it's quite sad and pitiful that you feel you need their gratitude, makes me wonder about how your upbring was that you need those people to have any sense of self-worth.
Now I'm the one actually sad lol

Mentioning my upbring is fucking hilarious, I have great parents who taught me basic human dignity and standards, who taught me that I don't need to beg and lower myself or accept charity from others, who taught me that to get in life I need to work hard and put real effort, it's why I'll never accept pathetic low effort like vast majority of mtl.
Opinion discarded for lacking basic human dignity once more.
Your parents obviously did a bad job. They just raised a spoiled brat.

Dex-chan lover
lmaoo as an indonesian, i feel so ashamed
No cuss fr tho i engga ngerti ini knp dia TL nya ke inggris engga ke indo langusng???

Kaya, ini org i pertama-tama kira ini org mau nge-tl di inggris krn... well it reaches a bigger audience and more people can enjoy reading it. Tp skrng??? Menurut I org-nya caper..... 🤷‍♀️ 🤷‍♀️ 🤷‍♀️ 🤷‍♀️

Double-page supporter
I was gonna write out another post for this chapter but then I ended up in the kawaisou mines. How pitiful.

Just go read them on dynasty scans. It sucks, but it is what it is. I don’t know anyone that likes their reader, it’s buggy as hell and worse than mist aggregators. Wouldn’t surprise me if their group has gotten banned from posting on mangadex too.
I've looked into dynasty scans just now and I'd prefer reading them here since the website there is a bit... lets say badly designed because you have to scroll up and down the entire time and cant see all of it. But wouldnt there be a chance it gets uploaded legit here? The user TGLurker said we'll have to wait a few months or weeks maybe.

Dex-chan lover
Your parents obviously did a bad job. They just raised a spoiled brat.
lmao, the fact that's all you can say proves my point in the long run
like all defenders of trash you're boring and predictable
whataboutism, deflection, denial
and when you can't win? personal attacks!
I admit, I did put some personal attacks in the heat of the moment and I shouldn't
and for that I feel regret
but that doesn't change facts, you keep making excuses and avoiding the real subject
that vast majority of mtl are worthless low level effort and made in bad faith
and you don't have real argument against that
opinion discarded once more

Dex-chan lover
I've looked into dynasty scans just now and I'd prefer reading them here since the website there is a bit... lets say badly designed because you have to scroll up and down the entire time and cant see all of it. But wouldnt there be a chance it gets uploaded legit here? The user TGLurker said we'll have to wait a few months or weeks maybe.
my hope is that Kirin-kun, in all their boundless benevolence, will upload here once more, as much as I like using Dynasty to read yuri, their site can be so janky at times :meguuusad:

Users who are viewing this thread