Shouwaru Tensai Osananajimi to no Shoubu ni Makete Hatsutaiken o Zenbu Ubawareru Hanashi - Ch. 3

Dex-chan lover
Let me guess, the incident was something like: Wakaba liked that random guy and Komari didnt like that, so she decided to fake a confession with him infront of Wakabe or something…

Just hope she didnt actually do anything with the guy afterwards…

Dex-chan lover
Ok, so, like, not sure about their past, but we're pretty certain that what's happening in the present is that Komaki is deeply in love with Wakaba and the promise to restore her dignity if she wins would be to admit to her feelings, that all of this was her chasing her love and not a matter of destroying dignity, and she wants to keep winning as long as she can, but she also hopes that she will lose and be forced to say her feelings.

Dex-chan lover
Ok, so, like, not sure about their past, but we're pretty certain that what's happening in the present is that Komaki is deeply in love with Wakaba and the promise to restore her dignity if she wins would be to admit to her feelings, that all of this was her chasing her love and not a matter of destroying dignity, and she wants to keep winning as long as she can, but she also hopes that she will lose and be forced to say her feelings.
Yeah, she's tried getting Wakaba's attention since the start. Even in Wakaba's flashback, in which she saw "Komaki with a boy," Komaki was sneaking a glance back at Wakaba and smirking. It seems Komaki has been trying to reach Wakaba for a while indirectly, this being either a last-ditch attempt or just another in a long line of attempts. It's a game of cat and mouse. Both of them like each other and Komaki is driving her head into a wall to get Wakaba to realize it. Better ways to do it, but less fun to read.

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
I think I’m hoping that Komaki just didn’t understand until this that Wakaba disliked the things going on. She just took it all as playing around, and now after this confession, it just kinda destroys her. For all these years she thought “I’m having fun with the girl I like” and now she is being told that everything she did has crushed any chance of her being happy together. Then Komaki has to somehow turn around the worst possible impression she caused, express her own feelings, and get Wakaba to like her again.

Just feel like that would do for a lot of good suffering for an eventual good ending. Doubt that will be how it actually plays out but I’m excited to see more chapters for this TL

Users who are viewing this thread