Show Me Your Bust - Ch. 40

Fed-Kun's army
I have seen similar cases of homophobic bullying that 7 out of 10 those bullies end up being gay. :v
I mean based on the flashback, it did seem like Haeun was awfully bashful, full-on blushing and sweating denying it. In my opinion, she felt something with Jiho, but because of the harassment her love towards Jiho turned into anger and hatred due to the classmates basically bullying her. And her "gay people go to hell" comment, I'm sure is a way to cope.

Is it bad that though I 1000% feel bad for Jiho this still doesn't make me like her as a character? I get why she would rather just keep sticking her tongue in random fartboxes instead of actually get into a relationship and this will just prove that Woohee needs to actually be the one to admit her feelings because Jiho would never take the chance of liking the straight friend again.

But yeah I still dislike Jiho as a character and I still don't know why I'm reading this zero progress story That is 5% actual story 65% just her banging the pink haired chick every few chapters and 30% flashbacks smh.. All this does is make me miss WDTFS with every chapter.
Fartboxes 😂

Fam, I sure wasn't ready for that chapter...
Now we kinda see where Ji-Ho is comin' from, and it's depressing.
Now we wait for the Yeonwoo's backstory as to why she doesn't want to date, and for Woo-Hui to stop being so damn clueless and have a proper talk.
Thanks for the chapter!
I always thought that Yeonwoo's past lady GF died..... well that's what she told everyone at that bar scene anyway, along with wanting to shave her whole head. So maybe she's not over them yet.... she keeps saying to Jiho make her forget and that she's lonely

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
I always thought that Yeonwoo's past lady GF died..... well that's what she told everyone at that bar scene anyway, along with wanting to shave her whole head. So maybe she's not over them yet.... she keeps saying to Jiho make her forget and that she's lonely
Oh really? Man did I really missed or forgot that...
That would make sense I guess, they're licking each others' wounds.

Users who are viewing this thread