Show Me Your Bust

So this is from Team Gaji? Say less, I know it's gonna be great just like What Does The Fox Say. Can't wait for the next chapter

Okay, you'll be with her, in the cover right? Right? ... Right? *girl in pink wink, ... still right?

Dex-chan lover
With this manhwa, seeing Jiho and Woo-hui do the seggs is next to impossible. Maybe after 30 chapters? :korone:

Aside from that, this manhwa has a lot of booba touching, licking, pinching, and just about any other booba praising technique, shown and demonstrated by Jiho with Woo-hui. :smugnako: A lot of fooling around as well, just not with Woo-hui. :haa:

Mmmm... Author-nim... It's p-pink... She wouldn't be the 2'nd Seju, right? Right???? T^T

I think I have to wait for these women getting along well in the end but right now this chapter is quite frustrating. I will stop reading this story temporarily until I get the right yuri momentum.

Last few chapters really are frustrating to read, like can the ahole bf get into an accident or something already, I just want him unalived so the girls can have more fluff time 😑

Aggregator gang
Ch. 27- that guy is a shame to the society, narcissist-asshole to be exact. I don’t know why I also fell once to that kind. I guess sometimes we need to meet assholes like him for us girls to wake up from being an idiot to be a bit wiser next.

Users who are viewing this thread