Shujinkou Janai! - Vol. 5 Ch. 26

Dex-chan lover
There's no fancy reason, it's an extremely common isekai trope that 'the game/manga/anime was a guideline but not eveything is 1-to-1 with it in 'real' life'. Honestly, MC should've realized this far sooner because of everything that's already changed, he's just a dumbass.
Yeah, there's that. But when the MC was isekai'd, Lily had already been born. So, this should have been caused by another reason instead of being impacted by his actions.

Dex-chan lover
you have great tits :wooow::thumbsup: wait no not that meme
i mean...
then the guy wasn't even born lmao since the lore was "he was named lily because it was supposed to be his sister's but she was miscarried" but now that she wasn't miscarried, the parents didn't even bother to make another child because they already have one lmao

so him blabbering everything to her was just an innocent blunder...still.. such disappointing decision on his part just to for comic relief and a joke.

Dex-chan lover
Apparently there was an updated version of the game, and MC is in that one. Seems Lily got changed after the backlack.
Man, I hate it when the anime version or new version of game decide to completely change something major. Now the newer version supposed to be the canon version, and all of good stuff in old version are just "fanfictions".

Dex-chan lover
XD7pvLa.jpg

Supporter
Maybe we got butterfly effect’d and somehow the sister lived? But that would imply the timeline started diverging way before Rex got isekai’d. Unless it happened earlier and he lost his memory somehow, or some other event was the catalyst of it all. Who can say…

Dex-chan lover
if he blabbed things out while drunk... what stopped him from talking about it? So it could "prepare" to deceive and deal 2X dmg to mc?

Dex-chan lover
You know, we are only shown that this Lily has actual boobs.

It wasn't shown that there wasn't any dong down there. XD

That would be hilarious twist, I say.
(futa yandere)

But I think the author doesn't go that route. XD
Japan is scared with futa yandere oppai. They avoid it like a monster.

Exception: elfs

Users who are viewing this thread