Shujinkou Janai! - Vol. 5 Ch. 26

Dex-chan lover
There's no fancy reason, it's an extremely common isekai trope that 'the game/manga/anime was a guideline but not eveything is 1-to-1 with it in 'real' life'. Honestly, MC should've realized this far sooner because of everything that's already changed, he's just a dumbass.
At this point it seems obvious that the mc is very much the hero, but like all dense protagonists, refuses to admit it, so it's not too far out there for him to not realize this.

Dex-chan lover
There's no fancy reason, it's an extremely common isekai trope that 'the game/manga/anime was a guideline but not eveything is 1-to-1 with it in 'real' life'. Honestly, MC should've realized this far sooner because of everything that's already changed, he's just a dumbass.
Like a butterfly effect kinda deal.

Dex-chan lover
so...i imagine that this is how it was supposed to be but devs are madlads so they changed it to the guy, at least i think that how it happen so this is the real one?

Dex-chan lover
I'm guessing the God that isekaied him skipped some parts when rushing to create the game world or disliked the trap and decided to make Lily the actual angel beloved by everybody.
After all had the God skipped the story dungeon and dark magic would probably have been scrapped.
Unless the God checked a fan wiki with onyl the front info and the truth was in a separated spoiler section.
Or simply decided to merge the unborn sister with the actual character appearance.
he got reincarnated into the remake of the game, where the developers decided to make some changes, especially this one, because of the huge backlash it had on the original game.
The protagonist got isekaied before the remake's release

Double-page supporter
The protag be like: "Man, I know I've been calculated this, but I realized that I'm bad with math."

Dex-chan lover
he got reincarnated into the remake of the game, where the developers decided to make some changes, especially this one, because of the huge backlash it had on the original game.
The protagonist got isekaied before the remake's release
In the latest WN, its been informed the remake is already released since its been several years since the last time MC played the game and there's deeper reason why he isekaied in the remake ver

i think im going to spoil further after the manga is finished, since its only been explained in the WN and its not even translated yet

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
Oh no... It's one of those games that randomises some minor plot elements so there is a reason to do multiple playthroughs.

I never did understand why the MC's sister seems to be getting so murderously mad at him in the last two chapters...it just seems so absurdly overblown in both cases, or am I missing something here??

Dex-chan lover
I never did understand why the MC's sister seems to be getting so murderously mad at him in the last two chapters...it just seems so absurdly overblown in both cases, or am I missing something here??
Lil sis yandere trope.

ANYWAY A FEW MORE TO GO...

Dex-chan lover
I'm guessing the God that isekaied him skipped some parts when rushing to create the game world or disliked the trap and decided to make Lily the actual angel beloved by everybody.
After all had the God skipped the story dungeon and dark magic would probably have been scrapped.
Unless the God checked a fan wiki with onyl the front info and the truth was in a separated spoiler section.
Or simply decided to merge the unborn sister with the actual character appearance.
He forgor to add the dick

Dex-chan lover
In the latest WN, its been informed the remake is already released since its been several years since the last time MC played the game and there's deeper reason why he isekaied in the remake ver

i think im going to spoil further after the manga is finished, since its only been explained in the WN and its not even translated yet
Everyone appreciates WN spoilers after the last chapter. Really, they're the only acceptable spoilers.

Aggregator gang
Is there a translated WN online I could read? I doubt the chapter 31 ending is everything in the WN, and I'm loving this too much to not find the rest.

Users who are viewing this thread