Shujinkou Janai!

I have a feeling that this one will be like game of thrones, characters dying left and right no matter what the MC does.

Good first chapter. From what I can tell it's like a RPG "Villainess" manga with a male MC. Basically "I died and was reincarnated into a NPC in my favorite game". It has some cliches and generic stuff, but quality is kinda high and the story seems a lil' interesting at least.

Fed-Kun's army
I truly hope that he will continue to be "not the main character", and buffing those kids with his knowledge.
We have too many isekais with "cheat op monster skill that kills everything and very godlike easy life".

@Aceisanegg Not really a spoiler, it's just from the first chapter, but I'll put a spoiler box just in case.
So far, it's less of epic tragic backstory, more like choosing hell mode in a game. The main character (our mc not the game's) is thrown into a situation where it seems impossible to escape. That's why it's a tragedy tag. I don't know if it's a hopeful tragedy by letting him barely escape every time or if we're going to see some mental torture, but it's not a backstory tragedy, so far, at least.

Dex-chan lover
what's this? despite the cover, there's no harem/romance/monster girls/loli/ecchi/smut??? I'm not buying this

CTD

you see the mc is intelligent. instead of doing the work of saving the planet he lets the hero do it for him. work smarter not harder or just dont work at all.

Users who are viewing this thread