Shuu ni Ichido Classmate wo Kau Hanashi - Ch. 3.1

Dex-chan lover
of course neither one likes girls right now! They haven't started reading Yuri smut

Double-page supporter
Sendai... :dogkek:
IMG-20240724-110541.jpg

Dex-chan lover
In these early chapters, Miyagi seems to come across as more confident and less insecure than in the webnovel. But that is probably because she has not yet developed a strong emotional attachment to Sendai-san and therefore is not too concerned about losing what she will soon come to treasure so dearly. But loooove is in her future! :love:

Dex-chan lover
Damn... A half chapter per month? So brutal. Guess I'll be grateful we are getting a manga at all :aquadrink:

Thanks for the translation!

Aggregator gang
No way it's half a chapter a month right?! :meguuusad:

Guess it can't be helped... thanks for the hard work tho! :salute:

y9xm2.jpg

surely its not girl on girl now, confirmed by miyagi and sendai:oooo:

Dex-chan lover
I know this is probably how it's being relased and translators are often concerned with the sniping, but I really don't like the cut off half chapters :wtf:

Anyway, the manga itself is pretty well done, they even made some panels for the mock eromanga in universe, seems like the girls both like it, forshadowing? :smug:

Dex-chan lover
In these early chapters, Miyagi seems to come across as more confident and less insecure than in the webnovel. But that is probably because she has not yet developed a strong emotional attachment to Sendai-san and therefore is not too concerned about losing what she will soon come to treasure so dearly. But loooove is in her future! :love:

It's also interesting because she sounds waaaaaay more timid in the webnovels. Right now the manga adaption has her squarely in "aloof and detached" so she kinda seems cool lol.

Miyagi's so useless and uncool it's funny in the webnovel. Also I hope the manga adaptation keeps sendai's horny-ness LMAO bc that girl is down bad for miyagi. she'll literally eat her words abt not being girl on girl here :lol:

Users who are viewing this thread