Shuu ni Ichido Classmate wo Kau Hanashi

Double-page supporter
It seems promising judging from the RAW, manga art is great, although I still prefer their LN's design especially for Sendai
Looking forward to see more panel for Sendai with her unbuttoned blouse :meguu:
Hopefully the intensive licking and biting scenes won't give me brainrot

Supporter
A shockingly good yuri WN that I've been reading for a while. Don't be fooled by the pay for gay or focus on feet that happens early as neither is the main draw of this story (the foot thing quickly becomes irrelevant). This story does an incredible job at slowly progressing and displaying acts of emotional intimacy between the two main characters. I'd say it's a better version of other pay for gay stories crossed with Adachi to Shimamura (with how the leads in this also exhibit signs of neurodivergence).

I've read a lot of yuri and this may be my favorite. Now I get to look forward to new chapters in both the WN and the manga!

For anyone interested in the webnovel, you can find links to the translation here: https://www.novelupdates.com/series/story-about-buying-my-classmate-once-a-week/
You'll want to read the far better Amawashi Group translation until their most recently translated chapter (61 at this writing)
before having to switch over to the other MTL one.

Fed-Kun's army
A shockingly good yuri WN that I've been reading for a while. Don't be fooled by the pay for gay or focus on feet that happens early as neither is the main draw of this story (the foot thing quickly becomes irrelevant). This story does an incredible job at slowly progressing and displaying acts of emotional intimacy between the two main characters. I'd say it's a better version of other pay for gay stories crossed with Adachi to Shimamura (with how the leads in this also exhibit signs of neurodivergence).

I've read a lot of yuri and this may be my favorite. Now I get to look forward to new chapters in both the WN and the manga!

For anyone interested in the webnovel, you can find links to the translation here: https://www.novelupdates.com/series/story-about-buying-my-classmate-once-a-week/
You'll want to read the far better Amawashi Group translation until their most recently translated chapter (61 at this writing)

Fed-Kun's army

I actually just talked to the translator from Amawashi on reddit. I'm currently doing my best to convince her to continue her translation because I absolutely loved it and thought it was brilliantly done. Here's hoping she might start releasing chapters again soon

I just noticed your name and think I remember you commenting a lot on her translation, am I right?

Supporter
I just noticed your name and think I remember you commenting a lot on her translation, am I right?
That's me. I've left a good number of comments on Amawashi and the MTL translation of Shuukura.

I actually just talked to the translator from Amawashi on reddit. I'm currently doing my best to convince her to continue her translation because I absolutely loved it and thought it was brilliantly done. Here's hoping she might start releasing chapters again soon
It'd be great if she continued them but I imagine it's difficult to summon the motivation in the face of 300 and counting untranslated chapters.

Please just remember the No. 1 rule of "be kind to fan translators". They do it for free and we should be grateful we're able to enjoy great stories because of it.

Fed-Kun's army
That's me. I've left a good number of comments on Amawashi and the MTL translation of Shuukura.

It'd be great if she continued them but I imagine it's difficult to summon the motivation in the face of 300 and counting untranslated chapters.

Please just remember the No. 1 rule of "be kind to fan translators". They do it for free and we should be grateful we're able to enjoy great stories because of it.
Oh for sure, I praised her for her translation skills and awesome footnotes. I also suggested she set up a pay site if that would motivate her to translate more. Mentioned that I, and probably others, would be more than happy to pay for it. Who knows, maybe it could even end up getting her some kind of official recognition for an English release.

Dex-chan lover
:wooow: Aww shit here we go again. one just ended. Buying classmate is becoming a sub genre yayyyyyyyy

Fed-Kun's army
for a while now i've been wondering in my typical introvert person's fantasies if asking a classmate to give me a few minutes per week to talk one on one could've worked back when i was in school... nothing as absurd as the whole 3 hours or absolute orders or paying a ridiculous price like here, but i still feel a bit "robbed" by the plot in this lol.

Users who are viewing this thread