Shuuden na Kankei - Vol. 1 Ch. 3 - The New Station Attendant Is A Super Hottie

started reading this series out of pure curiosity because of the new update and i like it???? i just don't know if he will be able to see her in a romantic light but i am rooting for them

Thank you for the translation!

It's been so long thank you for picking this up 😭
I had no faith in this manga being picked up again that I actually imported the manga volume to look at and try to context clue everything together because I was so desperate, so I'm extremely pleased to find scans so I can finally fully understand what's happening.

Thanks for picking this up! Had it in my bookmarks, but totally forgot about it, so had to re-read it, and it was totally worth it. So many lovely characters, and I like that they have more than one side in them. Looking forward to reading more!

Thanks for picking this up. Ppl don't usually into ojisan x young woman. Esp when ML is not a cool type. I like then both bc they're kind ppl and i hope they'll find happiness

I'm very happy! Thanks for the new chapter, I've been waiting for a long time.
Thanks for your hard work and for sharing it.

Dex-chan lover
Thanks for picking this up. It’s been such a long time since the last release

Thank you so much for picking this up😀
It's such a cute manga the characters are so good, in general I don't like relationships with big age gap but the Fl and Ml are great together I'm rooting for them

I didn't think I'd ever see an update for this again... Really, I'm so grateful that it's been picked up again!

Contributor
I hope the group that picked this up will indeed see it through to [The End], per their mission statement.

Dex-chan lover
Why it had to be a 20 yrs gap tho? Not that it seems impossible, but is sad to think about longevity and limitations when they met so late in life. I mean, she looks and behaves somewhat over 30 so he might be around 50 or so... Hes not really an old man but hes far from his glory days for sure. Oh well... i hope hes not as old as they make him appear to be.

Users who are viewing this thread