Shuukan Shounen Hachi - Vol. 5 Ch. 42 - Because You Were Here

Dex-chan lover
Not surprising. Everything was developing too fast for a long running manga

Power Uploader
At least Mike got his own happy ending. Myaako finally aknowledged his manga. =')

Double-page supporter
This actually felt like properly planned. If it wasn’t planned like this, but actually axed, then at least it feels like it was written with the intention of being done after this point.

Looking forward to their next manga!

Power Uploader
@SpacyRicochet Yeah, it feels more like an ending than most axed series. But judging by the author's comment it's clear that he had planned to write more of it. It was simply "lucky" enough to end at a semi-conclusive point… like a season finale or something.

Dex-chan lover
I'm gonna be butthurt about this for years.

Ending is fine though, i've seen way worse.

Fed-Kun's army
I think author made mistake by separating them by rank system

Dex-chan lover
I'LL SAY IT AGAIN: FUUUUUUUUCK YOUUUUUUUUU SUBJECTIVE TASTES OF PEOPLE IN THE OTHER SIDE OF ZA WARUDOOOOOOOOOO!!!

Dex-chan lover
trash manga good riddance, big boobies didnt get the guy, bitch face panda never gonna fuck RIP

Contributor
And Hachi, Mikeya, and Handa went into a three-way relationship and lived happily ever after.

Dex-chan lover
@Flashplayer0CD I appreciate when people take it for whatever and have a good time with me. Thank you for not getting butthurt or getting offended over a comment made by some random person over the internet!

Ending was a bit flat to me, but you can't expect much when the author got canned on short notice. Guess he'll be forced to go back to romcom, which I don't mind but he probably wants to flex his creative muscles.

Dex-chan lover
He said he'd learned from this. Anyway please draw more supernatural manga.

Users who are viewing this thread