Shuumatsu no Harem Fantasia

Why must you disappoint me so, comments? I really liked the cover and was about to dive in.

I'm surprised to see people talking about NTR when the MC just keep banging chicks, lol. I feel like it's actually the girl is being NTR'ed... especially if you consider the context around the characters. But well, people like bitching. I'm just enjoying a decent fantasy story, with a bit of "PLOT".

My advice is ignore the comments, the rating is actually more accuarate. It's just a good story imo, nothing amazing but it worth a shot... and the girls are hot. LOL.

For what reason?? For BOOBS!!

And I read the comment, what is this NTR about? Haven't seen it, then it must be a spoiler. Don't spoil it guys!

Power Uploader
Nah man, I prefer the OG WEH more than this fantasia trash, at least that one gets a story later one, meanwhile this is confusing as fuck. So he himself isn't powerful but his blood makes others powerful? Does he realize how many times he got his ass saved by others? Why can't he get stronger? If not for the smut, I'd have left way earlier.

Power Uploader
@omfganimal Don't waste your time man, it's painfully generic. MC stays annoying for 22 chapters, doesn't know what his goal is, always gets in trouble and there happens to be a hot girl next to him so he can make her drink his blood so she can save his ass.

Dex-chan lover
There is no NTR people. Just usual harem member conflicted feelings and a still-virginal damsel-in-distress.

@anonman88 yeah, its NTR but its a
CH29 Raw the girl MC is in love was raped and impregnated by a slime monster, in the same episode, she marries the other man and he lets the MC know that the marriage was only a sham because he had already taken it before and she probably was already pregnant; the MC will probably save her in CH30, but I'm afraid her "virginal illusion" was already broken kek.

Dex-chan lover
@SebaZOscure Lol wtf well thanks for putting me off this series forever

the point of an escapism manga is that I dont want to feel like shit lmao, i'm not wrong right??

The expressions and character art in this manga are really good. Everything is ridiculously detailed. NTR warning however.

>Come for the ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
>Stay for the memes

Dex-chan lover
Ffs Tentacle grope =/= NTR

And she's still a virgin as far as what has been confirmed. No penetration. The emperor wouldn't let either the slime or his emo goon actually touch her because he wants her to have HIS child.

I don't think she is pregnant I can't read Japanese but the slime monster seems to be just doing standard tentacle play things. No penetration yet. Need to wait for next chapter to confirm.

@AnonMan88 I had to confirm because you and @SebaZOscure had conflicting spoilers. Which was odd and I am confused as to how they arrived at that conclusion. It ended just as the tentacle scene began so nothing happened yet. I'd like to emphasize yet but after all, she appears to be the main heroine so I doubt the author will do anything unless he wants the approval ratings of his manga to plummet. Also that was a disgusting cliffhanger. Need to wait 20-30 days to find out what actually happens to her.

Users who are viewing this thread